BY FISHER

Get inspired with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Cooking and Baking Nuts! Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with quality nuts from Fisher and add a surprising taste and crunch to any tasty creation. see more...

Sandra B.
It all depends on the product sometimes I buy these pecans and they taste really good and they sometimes believe these pieces in my teeth like stuck to my gum and I don't like that.
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love to bake and my family loves to eat what I bake right way. These nuts are good to have as a staple in your pantry. You never know when your going to need them.
Soua L.
Foodie Expert
Love eating these pecans. I usually add them to my ice cream. I got it from Walmart and it just has a little smell of the nut. Very affordable non expensive at all. Always best when on ice cream that's all I can say
Leakhena S.
Simple and yummy, good for adding onto salad and on the go snack. Heart healthy. Crunchy bite not too overwhelming for sensitive teeth. Good in smoothie too.
Cathy A.
Cumberland, Me
This is a great product. I purchase them when on sale or with coupon and freeze them so that I have hem whenever to put on a salad or in a cookie recipe
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Foodie Expert
I use these mixed with syrup , vanilla and cinnamon to go on waffles. So great! Also great for pecan pie.
Luna B.
I use this brand often when baking or cooking. They really have the best quality nuts for the price.