BY FISHER

Get inspired with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Recipe Nuts! Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with quality nuts from Fisher and add a surprising taste and crunch to any tasty creation. Our Freshness Seal keeps Fisher nuts fresh and flavorful after opening. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle H.
Pecan pie here we come this is the best product ever to make a pecan pie we buy these very often everyone loves the homemade pies there's not any shells in the product just pecans I would recommend this for anyone as a snack or a meal. This is a great product!!!
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I use Fisher Pecan's in a lot of my baking dishes. Especially during the holidays. They have a lot of protein in them and they taste amazing! I can eat them right out of the bag as well. I but them often. I would highly recommend them to others! They are great!
Mary D.
Can anyone say best friend of any cookie bakers heart?! You just can't go wrong with adding theses to your recipe it give all the right kinds of nuttiness and crunch
Ashley L.
Rossville , GA
This product is always in our house at Christmas and thanksgiving. We love the quality of this brand!
Abbi J.
Martinsburg, WV
Love fishers pecans!! Can't bake without them! And I love snacking on a few while baking!
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Liked this brand of pecans, liked that they are always fresh and has a small crunch.
Valeria C.
NATURAL... SOFT.. DELICIOUS AND NICE TO START CONTINUE OR FINISH THE DAY.. THERE IS ALSO THE THING TO RESUME NUTRITIVE CHIPS FOR HEALTH
Alicia c.
planalto, Bahia, brazil
Natural, saudavel muito bom... qualidade exelente super recommendo esse produto gosto de compra sempre que vou ao mercado