BY FISHER

Yanyee W.
Northridge, CA
These are one of my most favorite peanuts because it's dry roasted and granulated. They taste just as I would expect a peanut to taste but 3 times better than any other leading brand in the peanut industry. I love peanuts from this brand because it really acts as a placeholder for me as to what a peanut should really taste like.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
I bought these all the time when I used to bake a lot! Now that I'm in college and working full time, I only can cook every so often. But these were my go to brand! It is very hard to find no salt peanuts for desserts, and so these were a life saver!
Francia P.
Me encanta, cada vez que puedo lo compro EA muy natural y nutritivo. Su sabor es único. Es muy sano o saludable
Chellsie V.
Such a great snack when I need protein and no salt. So good!! You can find them almost anywhere.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I love this peanuts is so delicious I always use like snack or put on meals really delicious
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
I loved baking with these the no salt really helps since nobody likes iver salted food!
patricia c.
São Gonçalo RJ
Ja experimentei a farinha de aveia nossa esse produtinho é sensacional um mingau pela manha alimenta e me deixa super satisfeita eu super recomendo.