BY FISHER

Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I like to use Fisher Chefs pecan pieces when I bake. I find them to be a little more flavorful and less expensive than other brands. I don't bake a lot but when I do, I get Fisher brand. They are always fresh tasting. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Jennifer W.
These were perfect to make a pecan pie!! My family of 3 could polish off an entire pie in one night, and this was no exception. The smaller bits and pieces were so much easier than the whole pieces, cut out a step of having to chop up myself!
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
I love to use these pecan pieces for my pecan pies during the holidays. Of course, I have to hide them or my husband will eat them all before I have a chance to make my pies. 100% recommend!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Saludable y te llena. Un buen snack para calmar la ansiedad en esos momentos de hambre inoportunaa, lo recomiendo
Beverly D.
I get these in bulk at Farm and Fleet on a regular basis. They are always fresh and I love them.
Valerie B.
These are pretty decent but I don't like that there isn't much salt or extra flavoring to them.
Holly C.
Markham
Good for snack, healthy you can eat all day long, can make dessert with it,so good, everyone loves it