Add a Photo

By FISHER
#721 in Nuts & Seeds
Get inspired with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Recipe Nuts! Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with quality nuts from Fisher and add a surprising taste and crunch to any tasty creation. Our Freshness Seal keeps Fisher nuts fresh and flavorful after opening.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
West Chester, OH

These walnuts are very good. They would taste great in some cookies. The packaging is nice compared to other products. It did in fact meet my expectations. Taste wise it tastes the same as any other walnut I think. They are a pricier brand and I don't know if it's worth it for that reason.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Rialto, CA

I love using these in a salad or when I am baking and making my fudge or ambrosia. It doesn't leave that slimy after taste some other brands do. It's a little pricey but you pay for quality. I purchased these at Albertsons. If I had to choose i would go with these over the other brands
Christina H.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL

I buy these walnuts when I'm making my banana bread. I just dump most of the bag in and I'm ready to have delicious banana-nut bread! They are a little pricey, but they taste fresh.
lilia D.
lilia D.
Wheaton , Il

Love this walnuts. Perfect for mixing in my oatmeal, homemade granola, cereal, yogurt. Or just good to snack on anytime. Very affordable and great quality.
Amber S.
Amber S.

I only use Fisher brand walnuts for my baking needs. This brand is always fresh. I have no cons for this brand. I buy them at my local Walmart .
Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.
Omaha, NE

I like nuts and walnuts are known to be really healthy and this brand provides very quality walnuts and they can be consumed directly.
Macclenny, FL

Great for baking for sautéing! Very good and fresh. Price is also fair and right.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX

Tasty. Chopped. And ready to eat, mix, or serve as a topping. The small bag is inexpensive and will be sold at most shopping retailers.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO

We always buy Fisher brand walnuts when we need walnuts. The always taste fresh, and are a good price. I love to use them in smoothies, yogurts, and oatmeal to add some healthy fats.
E G.
E G.
Goshen, IN

I like these walnuts a lot! They have a great taste and come in small pieces so they are easy to mix in to yogurt, oatmeal or whatever you would like!
Macclenny, FL

Can I get this at Walmart?

Join Now