BY FISHER

Get inspired with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Cooking and Baking Nuts! Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with quality nuts from Fisher and add a surprising taste and crunch to any tasty creation. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ellie G.
These chopped pecans are a perfect topping for cream of wheat, pancakes, yogurt, cake, pumpkin bread, and more. I love the crunch they provide without the preservatives. I try to keep a bag on hand at all times. A little sprinkle goes a long way, which makes up for the seemingly high price of nuts.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Pecans, they are great for cooking, in salads and fantastic in baking. The Fischer nuts seem to be much fresher than other pecans that I've bought, I'll definitely be purchasing them again.
Lyndsey J.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand! The nuts always taste fresh and delicious. They're healthy for snacking or baking. I love having them in the cabinets to throw in baking dishes like breads, muffins, or brownies. They're so good!
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
This is the ONLY brand of pecans I will use in my chicken salad. Some off brands taste like the pecans are stale, but not Fishers. They taste fresh, always have a crunchy texture, and are a perfect addition to my baking recipes as well. A little more costly than a department store brand pecan, but definitely worth it to pay a little more!
Tatia B.
Tumwater, WA
Foodie Expert
I use pecans in quite a few recipes and being able to grab a bag of these and have them pre chopped is very helpful! Plus they taste great.
Cassidy A.
Love using this pecans for deserts and in ice cream. You can buy them chopped or crushed which I love. Very convenient
Damon H.
Brookfield, MO
Excellent option to skip a step during the preparation of a meal! Excellent quality and wonderful freshness!
A'Jorica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I use Fisher Pecans in a variety of my baked goods. I appreciate the amount accuracy and the freshness.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
Great for baking and the only brand of pecans I buy. Always fresh and great quality. Highly recommend.
IPrincess W.
Foodie Expert
Love the Fisher chopped pecans. I eat them as a snack or I add them in a dessert recipe.