BY FISHER

Get inspired with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Cooking and Baking Nuts! Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with quality nuts from Fisher and add a surprising taste and crunch to any tasty creation. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans are my absolute favorite whenver I make banana pecan cake or just munch on it in the afternoon. They are healthy and clean. The best part is they are fresh and I have not tasted one bad pecan from Fisher. They are fresh and crunchy and add taste to whatever dish you add it to.
Ellie G.
These chopped pecans are a perfect topping for cream of wheat, pancakes, yogurt, cake, pumpkin bread, and more. I love the crunch they provide without the preservatives. I try to keep a bag on hand at all times. A little sprinkle goes a long way, which makes up for the seemingly high price of nuts.
Trista H.
Sylmar , CA
I love Pecans, they are great for cooking, in salads and fantastic in baking. The Fischer nuts seem to be much fresher than other pecans that I've bought, I'll definitely be purchasing them again.
Lyndsey J.
I love this brand! The nuts always taste fresh and delicious. They're healthy for snacking or baking. I love having them in the cabinets to throw in baking dishes like breads, muffins, or brownies. They're so good!
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
This is the ONLY brand of pecans I will use in my chicken salad. Some off brands taste like the pecans are stale, but not Fishers. They taste fresh, always have a crunchy texture, and are a perfect addition to my baking recipes as well. A little more costly than a department store brand pecan, but definitely worth it to pay a little more!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love love love these. I use them for baking and snacking. In the larger bag, they come in a ziplock bag which is great. Easy to use since they come either chopped or whole.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have nothing bad to say about these nuts. Fisher has really good nuts that taste fresh. I like the chopped variety. I wish they were not so expensive though.
Tatia B.
Tumwater, WA
I use pecans in quite a few recipes and being able to grab a bag of these and have them pre chopped is very helpful! Plus they taste great.
Cassidy A.
Love using this pecans for deserts and in ice cream. You can buy them chopped or crushed which I love. Very convenient
Damon H.
Brookfield, MO
Excellent option to skip a step during the preparation of a meal! Excellent quality and wonderful freshness!