BY FISHER

Get inspired with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Cooking and Baking Nuts! Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with quality nuts from Fisher and add a surprising taste and crunch to any tasty creation. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Traci B.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
This is the ONLY brand of pecans I will use in my chicken salad. Some off brands taste like the pecans are stale, but not Fishers. They taste fresh, always have a crunchy texture, and are a perfect addition to my baking recipes as well. A little more costly than a department store brand pecan, but definitely worth it to pay a little more!
Damon H.
Damon H.
Brookfield, MO
Excellent option to skip a step during the preparation of a meal! Excellent quality and wonderful freshness!
A'Jorica B.
A'Jorica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I use Fisher Pecans in a variety of my baked goods. I appreciate the amount accuracy and the freshness.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
Great for baking and the only brand of pecans I buy. Always fresh and great quality. Highly recommend.
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
Foodie Expert
Love the Fisher chopped pecans. I eat them as a snack or I add them in a dessert recipe.
Trista H.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Pecans, they are great for cooking, in salads and fantastic in baking. The Fischer nuts seem to be much fresher than other pecans that I've bought, I'll definitely be purchasing them again.
Cassidy A.
Cassidy A.
Love using this pecans for deserts and in ice cream. You can buy them chopped or crushed which I love. Very convenient
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Foodie Expert
Love love love these. I use them for baking and snacking. In the larger bag, they come in a ziplock bag which is great. Easy to use since they come either chopped or whole.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Fisher makes amazing peanut products. Awesome to bake with and cook with! I love all of their products
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Foodie Expert
I have nothing bad to say about these nuts. Fisher has really good nuts that taste fresh. I like the chopped variety. I wish they were not so expensive though.