Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans

by Fisher

Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans: Approximately 4 cups Recipe-ready ingredients Freshness seal locks in the Fisher freshness Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans!
Product Highlights
“these are great for baking but it is a little bit pricey but a must specially for holidays ” in reviews
Fredericksburg
Fisher chopped pecans are great for adding into recipes, versus eating straight from the bag, because they are finely chopped into pieces that are better suited been sprinkled onto of baked goods/oatmeal/etc. They are packaged in a resealable bag, so you don't have to transfer to a separate container after being opened.  Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans
Florence, SC
I make about 15 sweet potato casseroles during the holidays and fisher pecans are my go to brand for my pecan topping. I have tried other brands and regretted it (anyone ever found pecan shells in their casseroles, yuck). I always come back to this brand. It may be pricier than off brand pecans but you really get what you pay for with this!
Valdosta
I recently purchased Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans to use in some recipes. The pecan were very fresh tasting and made a great addition to the brownies I made. I have tried other brands before that tasted stale. I will definitely be purchasing them again and will recommend them to my friends and family!
Laporte, IN
1,046 reviews
Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans uploaded by Darla J.
I bake a lot and chopped pecans is something I use a lot. Fisher makes the best brand. They are fresh and full if flavor and enhances cookies brownies and cakes. I even like to add them to yogurt ice cream and oatmeal such good flavor. I recommend and will continue to use. Toasting is a good way to bring out us flavor.
Gautier, MS
I use the pecans religiously. Whether it’s a healthy snack, or for homemade treats. The pecans are never dry, burnt tasting, or bitter! They taste wonderful every time! I’ve been buying them for years and I’ll continue to purchase them! I always recommend this brand!
I use these when making banana bread and chicken salad! They add that crunch you're looking for without messing with the taste of the actual meal. And they are also great to just snack on! Lots of protein and good fatty acids 😊 definitely a staple in my household
Lakewood, WA
Perfect for camping, hiking, road trips and for toppings on desserts and oatmeal. This is a staple during the holidays for our homemade pecan pies and as a crunchy topping to sweet potato pies and roasted yams! Expensive but worth it for holiday indulgence
French Settlement
I always buy this brand for Pecans. Unless I'm back home and I can just get my own pecans from our pecan trees. I live 9 hours away from that tree so I have to buy them now and these have never let me down. Always tasty and fresh.
Abilene, TX
My parents love putting this in their banana bread! It’s a great ingredient to put into some our home desserts. Uhm I’ve never tried them on it’s own but in our deserts it gives them a good crunch and it’s not sweet at all !
PECANS. I purchase these for snacking, banana bread, and to make sugared.  These taste so good. I like to use the whole pieces as a garnish. Make sure to seal the bag completely after using. Will become stale quickly.

Looking for your answer?