Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans

by Fisher

Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans: Approximately 4 cups Recipe-ready ingredients Freshness seal locks in the Fisher freshness Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans!
Product Highlights
these are great for baking but it is a little bit pricey but a must specially for holidays in reviews
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
Okay so I needed a healthy, but filling snack to get through the day and had some of these leftover from baking. I started eating them and was hooked. I decided to try the more wallet friendly brand at Walmart and they were gross. I’ll pay $15 a bag for the better quality and taste of Fisher!
megan O.
Bonaire, GA
Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans uploaded by megan O.
Purchased at: Publix
Loves these pecans. Scores them for 1/2 off at Publix and made a cake for Easter. They were great. Great price and will buy again.
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
I buy these to use in my empanadas. I prefer the whole pecans because they taste more fresh than the ones already chopped, but I would recommend.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
These are great to use in baking, especially when I don't feel like picking and then cracking and chopping the pecans from my trees! Pricey, but worth the convenience from time to time
Mary C.
Florence, SC
I make about 15 sweet potato casseroles during the holidays and fisher pecans are my go to brand for my pecan topping. I have tried other brands and regretted it (anyone ever found pecan shells in their casseroles, yuck). I always come back to this brand. It may be pricier than off brand pecans but you really get what you pay for with this!
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Great product. Love snacking and using them in my salads. I have to be quite careful when using them though because my daughter is looking for tree nuts.
Brooke S.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans uploaded by Brooke S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious, cheap, located at a lot of your local stores. I use them in my pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, monkey bread and my Thanksgiving dessert Pecan Pie (the picture will make your mouth water). Highly recommend this brand of pecans. #TurkeyDayFavorites #yum #thanksgiving #feast #thankful #grateful #blessed ✌🏼
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans uploaded by Caroline B.
Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans uploaded by Caroline B.
I had to buy these during the Holidays for a Pecan Cheesecake that I made and while they are pricy they tasted exceptional! They also worked really well and even though I bought a 2 cup sized bag there was more than 2 cups in the bag so I felt like I got a little more than what I paid for!
Laura M.
Delicious! I leave these in my desk at work and put a bit in my yogurt everyday. It adds the perfect crunch and they’re so tasty!
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using Fisher chef naturals chopped pecans for cookies,brownies, pies or just to snack on. I've also added them to dishes that I've made,to add extra crunch and different flavor.

Looking for your answer?