Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans uploaded by Kimberly F.Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans uploaded by Gwendolyn W.

BY FISHER

Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans: Approximately 4 cups Recipe-ready ingredients Freshness seal locks in the Fisher freshness Kosher

Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Pecans
  • "these are great for baking but it is a little bit pricey but a must specially for holidays " in 1 review
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I like to buy these for pecan pies and pumpkin rolls. I buy during the holidays. The price is good considering they are pecans. I buy at Walmart. These have the best taste in my opinion. I would recommend for all your baking needs.
Kelly S.
Strasburg, VA
My preference when choosing nuts for baking. Always fresh and consistent in color. Coast of nuts is generally high, no matter the brand, so I choose Fisher! Quality and always available at our local grocer.
Jamie T.
Finksburg, MD
Over the past thanksgiving we purchased these to put on our sweet potatoe casserole and they were the icing on the cake. They really made it good! They were a little expensive however it wouldn’t have been the same without em.
Crystal C.
La Blanca, TX
I buy several bags of these around the holidays to make pecan pies :) they are delicious. I dont know how much actually end up in the pie versus how many we eat first 🤣
Kimberly F.
I LOVE these pecans. I use them for any recipe that requires pecans. I also love the fact that the bags are ziplocked just in case I do not use all of the pecans.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
Okay so I needed a healthy, but filling snack to get through the day and had some of these leftover from baking. I started eating them and was hooked. I decided to try the more wallet friendly brand at Walmart and they were gross. I’ll pay $15 a bag for the better quality and taste of Fisher!
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
I use these every time I need to cook with nuts!! I always know that the nuts will add a great flavor to my dishes!! No matter if buying whole or chopped, these always have the best price and I will always buy these.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
We buy these every year to make fantastic cookies for the holidays and everyone usually loves them. It is a betty crocker recipe and I really want to make these cookies again this year.
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
I tend to only buy these during the holidays but I appreciate that there are rarely any off tasting nuts in the bag. If I follow the instructions each bag makes at least two pies but I rarely do that so I have enough for one nutty pecan pie and have leftovers for other treats that I want to make. The reseal feature works well too especially since it can be weeks between baking spurts. Good value and great taste.
Jenny R.
These are so great for baking, putting in oatmeal, tossing on salads, etc. I love to cook, but don't have a lot of time to shell, clean, and chop pecans. This makes it so much easier. And they are always fresh, not stale.