BY FISHER

Candice R.
Yum, yum, and more yum. We LOVE mixed nuts in our house. These are amazing because they don't include peanuts. They are kind of pricy but sometimes I splurge .
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Fisher cashews / deluxe mixed nuts always like them , cause Is a variation don't, different seeds inside and keep u entertaining and satisfy belly .
brenda a.
Best brand for nuts. I can only find them in one store so when I go I make sure to get enough to have at home for when ever we feel to snack.
Alexis S.
Newnan, GA
Okay well its just nuts. You can't really arew those up. These are relatively inexpensive and readily available which is nice
Would recommend
Eric K.
Cashews are by far my favorite type of nut and these are the best ones I have ever tasted. They are full of flavor and I will repurchase!
Daveon C.
Vallejo, CA
Delicious snack. We get these for kids lunch and ours too. Protein packed snack. Jus perfect for halloween trick or treaters 🎃
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
This is my go to snack! Healthy quick and a great price! Love these! Don't stop making these!