Fisher® Cashews Halves & Pieces 28 oz. Jar uploaded by Bonnie L.

BY FISHER

Miranda V.
I love these nuts! They make for a great snack and have SO much flavor! I usually always have a little bag of these somewhere in my lunchbox or purse because they are great for on the go and for the kids on vacation! Highly recommend!
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so amazing, I don’t think any brand that sells cashews can go wrong because cashews are my favorite. They’re not super salty but they’re also not super bland it’s just the perfect amount of everything!
Luz Y.
They're very delicious! My family always buys them when we go out grocery shopping. Walmart has them at the lowest price and I get money back with their app so it's totally affordable. Be sure to try these! It lasts a while
Rachele N.
Husband loves these for a snack. They are healthy, fresh and the the container keeps them tasting great for quite awhile. This brand has met our expectations and we will continue to buy.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
These are great for a quick snack or for a snack for a party for your quests. I think the size is a pro and I can't think of a con. I believe Cashews are one of the fattier nuts but worth the flavor. I believe the flavor makes you want to eat more Cashews.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
Love love cashews. Our family eats a lot of nuts! We have a bowl out for parties. My go to are cashews. They unfortunately can be pricey. I buy them when they are on sale at target or jewel. Actually we have done gift baskets with nuts
Stephanie H.
Love these!!! They are great for a small, healthy, protein packed snack. I love to just grab a handful when I need some more protein and these are great for that!!!
Christina D.
Channahon, IL
This jar lasts me so long. The flavor is great, and they always the perfect amount of salt. I love that your getting a great deal when you buy the bigger size.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Tastes good, good for price, great combination of salt n sugar to give a perfect balanced taste. Not a healthy version of nuts though.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Great source of protein and a awesome snack for your family, I purchased mine from the grocery store, haven’t tried any other brands