BY FISHER

Committed to the environment™. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Great nuts for snacking and to share when entertaining guests. Great brand with lots of flavor options. Enjoy while they last bc they will be quickly eaten as a healthy yet flavorful treat.
Diane M.
Terrific product ! Tasty and delicious! The perfect sweet and salty snack.Healthy, great  to eat while watching T.V. Parties, family game night etc.Fisher makes a great product !
Paige B.
Minneapolis, MN
If you're one of those people who love the sweet and savory life, give these a try! Probably not the most nutritionally sound snack out there but they are so delicious I can look past that from time to time.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
These are my favorite thing to snack on. Salty peanuts with the hard crunchy toffee coating. Great flavor but they sure don't last long!
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
My favorite mix of salty sweet with a crunchy coating. When you want to reach for a snack this is the best. So delicious.
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
Mmm. These are a tasty treat. We love near a Fisher nut store and their prices are really good too!! I recommend these
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
These are so buttery and sweet and delicious. I always buy a can especially around the holidays and my guests love them
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
Yummy! I sometimes crave these and sometimes I don't. When I do I go for my stash and it stays fresh for a long time.
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love butter toffee nuts. The crunch on the outside is so yummy and sweet. Its such a great mix of sweat and salty