Fisher® Butter Toffee Peanuts 12 oz. Can uploaded by Samantha R.

BY FISHER

Committed to the environment™. see more...

Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I'm a sweets freak! These are so delicious, I've always been the one that picks candy before anything else, unfortunately, man can not live on candy alone... or can he??? As long as I have these guys in my reach when I get a craving, I'm just perfect. Try them see if you like them as much as I do!!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Just thinking of you makes me crave them because they're so good. They're what you would expect them to taste like but 2 times better. The really good I like to eat it as a snack I end up eating it the first day because I forget that I'm supposed to save them.
Best peanuts I've ever had and everyone should try this at elastic in my opinion and it is good and if shahs
Katie L.
Katie L.
I tried the kroger brand of these peanuts so they probably aren't as good as these. To me they taste kinda like peanut m&m's without the chocolate mixed with honey roasted peanuts if that makes any sense.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Foodie Expert
My kids and I like Fisher peanuts and like the butter toffee brands and peanuts by their self are good too
CB1-4731 / mariafernanda perez p.
CB1-4731 / mariafernanda perez p.
Kissimmee, FL
la verdad es que no he probado estos productos no se qu etan b uenos esten mucha gente no los aprueba pero yo no los he probado
Sofyya L.
Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
Very tasty, high-quality, flavorful, easy in preparation. love it and recommend everyone try it! !!!
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
Love these! They are sweet and salty and perfect every time! Whenever I buy these there are none left to share!
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Foodie Expert
My husband, daughter and I love these. In addition to being sweet they are a healthier alternative in snacking :)