Fisher® Butter Toffee Peanuts 12 oz. Can uploaded by Samantha R.

BY FISHER

Committed to the environment™. see more...

guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Wow! Sweet,salty, and crunchy what an amazing combination! I really like these. It’s a little harder for me to find them. But it’s a scale higher that honey roasted nuts. The sweetness tends to last longer and that is my favorite part.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
We are always buying Fisher brand nuts they are just an easy snack to have around the house they are perfect for having guests over to share a snack with as well and they taste amazing I love that their is a hugee variety to choose from
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Oh man these are sinfully good! Fisher is my go to brand for baking nuts. I happened upon these while looking for nuts for brownies I was making. Once I started snaking on them that was it, I could have sat and ate the whole ton.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love these butter toffee nuts. They are a great snack that fill you up quickly. They aren't too sweet and they are easy to find at your local grocer. I buy mine at harris teeter.
Raven J.
I love these things mainly because I left off in any. They're really good they're not too sweet. They're great for like a quick snack or something like if you're hungry and I just pop some in your mouth and call it a day which is what I usually do.
Samantha R.
I'm a sweets freak! These are so delicious, I've always been the one that picks candy before anything else, unfortunately, man can not live on candy alone... or can he??? As long as I have these guys in my reach when I get a craving, I'm just perfect. Try them see if you like them as much as I do!!
Victoria C.
Just thinking of you makes me crave them because they're so good. They're what you would expect them to taste like but 2 times better. The really good I like to eat it as a snack I end up eating it the first day because I forget that I'm supposed to save them.
Katie L.
I tried the kroger brand of these peanuts so they probably aren't as good as these. To me they taste kinda like peanut m&m's without the chocolate mixed with honey roasted peanuts if that makes any sense.
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Jazmin A.
So great! I'm obsessed with these they taste so good and whenever I'm watching a movie and I'm craving a snack I grab some of these and I'm good!