Fisher Boy Crunchiest Fish Sticks

by Fisher Boy

Hi. I'm Telly the Pelly. There's nothing a pelican loves more than fish and now Fisher Boy has made their biggest, tastiest and crunchiest fish sticks ever! These new fish sticks bring more crunch and more fun to every meal. No wonder they're voted #1 crunchiest by kids*--and pelicans!

I really love Gordon's Beer-Battered Fish Sticks. Are These just as Yummy, or better?
Start your review of Fisher Boy Crunchiest Fish Sticks!
Altus, AR
These fish sticks are very subpar compared to the other Fisher Boy products that we like. The breading has an odd texture and they don't cook up as crunchy as the others. I would not recommend these. The regular fish sticks and patties in this brand are much better!
Sayre, OK
Me and my family absolutely love these fish sticks for a quick dinner !!!! They are the best out of any oven baked fish sticks !!!!