BY FISHER

Our StoryHoney Roasted is the most popular snack nut flavor in America. Now you can enjoy the Authentic American Honey Roasted flavor of Fisher Nuts. Enjoy some today! see more...

Briana N.
I love these fisher honey roasted cashews the honey doesn't over power the cashew flavor because I really don't like that over bearing honey tastes on my cashews and it's a pretty decent size can of cashews so you get your money's worth
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
These Fisher honey roasted varieties are super yummy. Nuts can be quite expensive but Fisher is one of the cheaper brands. More nuts for your buck lol. Definitely worth giving these nuts a try
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
Nothing like a tasty bag of honey roasted almonds! I never doubt This brand, so delicious. I love the crunch with the sweetness I️ feel like all nuts taste like other brands. Just trust this one, they always have good products.
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
I love the taste of these cashews. I actually first purchased this product bc I had a coupon. But was happily surprised to see they tasted fresh. It’s a nice convenient resealable bag I highly recommend to others
Amber F.
Cashews have always been a personal favorite but then you go and add honey, look out this momma has to have her fix! I love this brand for their flavors, quality, and affordable. You can never go wrong with them.
Cj P.
Knoxville, TN
I love peanuts and protein. This particular brand leaves me beggingg for more. I recommend this bag of peanuts to many people. There is a fair price involved and a fair share of calories for all of the family. Would buy again :).
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Honesy roasted cashews! These are really good to have at a get together! A before dinner appetizer. I like to put some in zip lock bags so if I need to grab something quick it's ready! It has that honey flavor like it's been made right at home! Great price and great value!
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
These are my go to honey roasted purchase. They are not too powerful in taste it's a good peanut and you can't just have one handful.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Listen, honey roasted anything is away. I love these. They make a great snack. I have to stop myself for eating the whole package.
Monica J.
HOUSTON, TX
Honey roasted cashews are really good as a snack. I like keeping these at work for when I get hungry between breakfast and lunch.