BY FISHER

Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
I love almonds! These are amazing and great for snacking! I love these nuts and will continue to purchase these from my local grocery store. The health benefits of nuts definitely keeps me coming back for more!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Love these! I use them for home made trail mix all the time for my kids lunches and usually as an after school snack with some grapes and cheese. They are so good and are always very fresh tasting. This is a brand I have purchased for many years!
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Almonds are one of my favorite snacks! They’re healthy and easy to grab and take with you on the go. They’re very yummy and I prefer them over other brands. They’re a tad expensive but they last a while so I think they’re worth it
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this for cooking and just as a snack when I am doing something. I also hate it when I suddenly feel hungry and I have nothing in my bag to eat, so I make sure I bring a bag of this everywhere I go. I love almonds!
Deana C.
Plover, WI
This brand has always been my go-to for baking. I buy pecans and almonds for tons of different bakes, like pies, brownies and breads. They always taste so good and are exceptional in quality. A great price for a great product.
Taj T.
I l Love almonds and these are great. I usually buy them from Walmart so they are very cost-efficient. And they taste great so these are amongst my favorite. I would recommend them to everyone friends and family included.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Great for healthy snacks, baking, or toasting and making almond butter. I don't know that there's a noticeable difference between this and other brands, but I've never had a problem.
Jessica F.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep almonds around as a snack and this brand is long lasting and do not go rancid fast. Also, these are the ones I must use for my string bean and almond dish that may husband absolutely loves. It meets my expectations for freshness and are affordable
Tuskee B.
I like almonds, so I add them often to a cake, cookies or even my smoothie. I would also grab this brand to eat as a snack since other brand of almonds are more expensive for a much smaller size.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Le doy fier a esta marca, están Deliciosas y muy crujientes, el precio es muy accesible para cualquier persona, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Jessica F.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know of other ways to make green beans and almonds. Like any tips on enhancing the flavor of this dish?