BY FISHER

So tender and tasty, the natural cranberries and orange peel give this scone a taste that is full of flavor and freshness. Just add water. Conifer has been celebrating the agricultural richness of the Pacific Northwest for 30 years through Its wide array of specialty foods. Founded in 1977, conifer began with the Fisher scones and has been expanding ever since with the acquisition of Canterbury cuisine and Seattle scone girl, and the recent launch of Its Canterbury naturals line. Features include: -Pack of six, 32 Ounce (total of 192 ounces)-All natural Pancake and Baking Mix-Formulated with natural ingredients containing no trans fats see more...

Nani L.
Miami, Florida
A delight of the family traditions, I have been eating for years of this mixture and the truth is fantastic, super easy to use and incredible flavor when we crave something to bake, has ingredients of high quality and that is why I generate security and reliability this brand , I was reading that dates back more or less to the 1900s, which seems incredible for me to stay in space for so long this mark, this means that it has given very good results, I am still acquiring it because I like it and it seems to me Super practice..
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
I love these pancakes! They are so light and fluffy, and not to mention they make a decent amount of pancakes. I can feed myself and my boyfriend who both are pancake lovers lol. They go great with any topping and they are a healthy way to start the day. They're organic, and you honestly cannot tell a difference.
ALL NATURAL AND AMAZING I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!!!! IT MET MY EXPECTATIONS I WISH I COULD EAT PANKCAKES MADE OUT OF THIS MIX ALL DAY EVERYBDAY ITS THAT AMAMZING TO EAT!! And it's healthy !!!!!!!!!
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I love pancakes ❤️ I eat them all the time for breakfast and I like when the come with the mix ready instead of starting from scratch. I would highly recommend this product.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
This mix is super easy to use and it doesn't clump up !! And it also taste great even without adding any syrup! It made my expectations and it's pretty affordable
Meryangel D.
I really love this pancakes,and with this baking mix are the most tasty and delicious pancakes that i have ever ate.
Every time that i can eat pancake i prepare them with this mix. They are present in most of my breakfast and dinners. I am not lying when i am saying this is the best baking mix ever.

Helen M.
dallas, OR
My family love pancakes and when i put choc chips in they love them more, this is a great value for the price and has lots of recipes to use to make treats
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Oh we love this pancake its so good and so fluffy.and good in every fruit flavored pancake as well .love in our every breakfast,
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
Me encanta muchisimo!! Perfecto para el desayuno y la cena. Los pancakes salen muy esponjosos y deliciosos.
Summer B.
Great product! healthy way to make breakfast in the mornings. I love to top with fresh fruit. delicious.
Love W.
How many pancakes can be made from this?
Debra K.
Lexington, KY
What stores sell this?
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
How does this brand compare to Betty Crocker?
Heather M.
Eva, AL
What makes then natural? Is flour still used?
AMY W.
What ingredients do you use with this?