BY FISHER

So tender and tasty, the natural cranberries and orange peel give this scone a taste that is full of flavor and freshness. Just add water. Conifer has been celebrating the agricultural richness of the Pacific Northwest for 30 years through Its wide array of specialty foods. Founded in 1977, conifer began with the Fisher scones and has been expanding ever since with the acquisition of Canterbury cuisine and Seattle scone girl, and the recent launch of Its Canterbury naturals line. Features include: -Pack of six, 32 Ounce (total of 192 ounces)-All natural Pancake and Baking Mix-Formulated with natural ingredients containing no trans fats see more...

Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I love pancakes ❤️ I eat them all the time for breakfast and I like when the come with the mix ready instead of starting from scratch. I would highly recommend this product.
Devoneisha R.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
This mix is super easy to use and it doesn't clump up !! And it also taste great even without adding any syrup! It made my expectations and it's pretty affordable
Somaya S.
Somaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I always stick to aunt jemima pancakes just because they are the best but these are quite swell
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great taste , j love pancakes more than anything this is like the best pancake kid ever
Yohana A.
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
Great pancakes,great brand ,and great flavor too,one of my family's all time favorite
Maria C.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me
Encanta estos pancakes y sobre todo más saludables y buenos, pero saludables
Nani L.
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
A delight of the family traditions, I have been eating for years of this mixture and the truth is fantastic, super easy to use and incredible flavor when we crave something to bake, has ingredients of high quality and that is why I generate security and reliability this brand , I was reading that dates back more or less to the 1900s, which seems incredible for me to stay in space for so long this mark, this means that it has given very good results, I am still acquiring it because I like it and it seems to me Super practice..
Ciara D.
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
I love these pancakes! They are so light and fluffy, and not to mention they make a decent amount of pancakes. I can feed myself and my boyfriend who both are pancake lovers lol. They go great with any topping and they are a healthy way to start the day. They're organic, and you honestly cannot tell a difference.
Meryangel D.
Meryangel D.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
I really love this pancakes,and with this baking mix are the most tasty and delicious pancakes that i have ever ate.
Every time that i can eat pancake i prepare them with this mix. They are present in most of my breakfast and dinners. I am not lying when i am saying this is the best baking mix ever.

ALL NATURAL AND AMAZING I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!!!! IT MET MY EXPECTATIONS I WISH I COULD EAT PANKCAKES MADE OUT OF THIS MIX ALL DAY EVERYBDAY ITS THAT AMAMZING TO EAT!! And it's healthy !!!!!!!!!
Love W.
Love W.
How many pancakes can be made from this?
Debra K.
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL
What stores sell this?
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
RAEFORD, NC
Foodie Expert
How does this brand compare to Betty Crocker?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Eva, AL
What makes then natural? Is flour still used?
Amy W.
Amy W.
Foodie Expert
What ingredients do you use with this?