Fishbowl Spirits Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Crm 750ml uploaded by Jessica C.

BY FISHBOWL SPIRITS

Rum, Cream, Key LimeCaribbean rum with real cream, key lime, and other natural flavors. Premium blend. There's a blue rocking chair sitting in the sand weathered by the storms and well oiled hands. It sways back and forth with the help of the winds and seems to always be there like an old trusted friend. Kenny Chesney has always brought his inspiration from the islands to share with the world. Now he's starting the beach to bottle movement with Blue Chair Bay - all blended from rums from one of the Caribbean's oldest distilleries. I'm happiest when my soul is still, down in the islands with nowhere to go and nowhere to be. That's where I met one of the world's great master blenders to capture that spirit and bottle it up. Drop anchor, swim ashore, and let time fly. - Kenny Chesney. Bluechairbayrum.com. Enjoy responsibly. Gluten free. 15% alc/vol. Bottled by Fishbowl Spirits, Rochester, NY. see more...

Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
It’s about $20 a bottle and I believe you get about (4) 8oz. cups from one bottle. It’s creamy but this one isn’t very delicious and I’ve tried two different kinds from this brand and this flavor is my least favorite so far.
Rachel N.
Kansas City
This makes the best pina coladas I’ve ever had. It is expensive, I paid $18 for a bottle but I was able to make probably 10 pina coladas out of it. The lime taste is refreshing without being too sweet. I could probably just drink it by itself and be perfectly happy.
Jessica C.
Deltona, FL
I tried this for the first time the other night and it’s absolutely amazing! If you love key lime pie you will definitely love this! It has a similar consistency to egg nog (if you added rum to it) . It’s super creamy and is perfect over ice
Taneisha h.
Tasty just for the right occasion perfect for a night out or just a chill relax family time in perfect as a gift