Pets & AnimalsCatCat ToysBoots & Barkley
Fish Tacos Cat Toy Set - Boots & Barkley

Fish Tacos Cat Toy Set - Boots & Barkley™

Your feline friend will love to pounce on this Fish Tacos Cat Toy Set from Boots & Barkley™. These taco-shaped cat toys will help you keep your kitty occupied with fun and excitement. This toy set for cats includes two tacos with a fish poking out of the middle for a completely paw-dorable design. These catnip fish taco toys will become your cat's favorite playtime companion, only after you!

These are so cute!! Is their catnip in these?
Start your review of Fish Tacos Cat Toy Set - Boots & Barkley™!
Emily G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Purchased at: Target
Oh my gosh I can’t believe I found this on here! These are my fur babies favorite toy! She won’t play with anything else. I purchased these at Target and it’s one of the best purchases I’ve ever made! It’s also super convenient that it comes in a 2 pack! I put one up just in case the other one get torn or lost!
Michelle O.
Purchased at: Target
My kitty loves these crackling fish tacos! They're so soft and cute! I can toss them to her and she catches them with one paw and it's a great playtime exercise. She loves them! They're super affordable and adorable, from Target. I highly recommend them for cats and my dogs love them too!
saraherikssonnnn
Lansdale, PA
Fish Tacos Cat Toy Set - Boots & Barkley™ uploaded by saraherikssonnnn
Purchased at: Target
My cat is absolutely obsessed with this toys. She carries them around all day and sometimes takes them to bed with her. Can’t go wrong with these.
Britni B.
Jacksonville, NC
We bought these as a joke thinking the cats wouldn’t be as excited about them but Meredith LOVES them! I think she enjoys the crinkle inside! We love Boots & Barkley because they are affordable and have a huge selection and of course because we frequent Target! Meredith has had a ball with these cute toys!
Emily W.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,051 reviews
Cute toys but for some reason, my cat didn’t appear to enjoy these. Maybe not enough stimulation. Still very cute.
Alicia D.
Troy, NY
Fish Tacos Cat Toy Set - Boots & Barkley™ uploaded by Alicia D.
Grabbed these cuties for my 4 cats! They are soft enough for the cats to carry around the house
maddie K.
Cheektowaga, NY
My cat is obsessed with these! Honestly, these are the only toys she consistently plays with daily/weekly. The shell part of the taco makes a crinkly noise and the fish itself has the catnip in it. It’s a great combo because my cat loves both! They’re under $5 and I’ll definitely buy another pack with the way she loses them around the house 😂
Kaysee S.
Saint Petersburg
LOVE these! If anybody can find me these that would be amazing, I’ll pay extra!!! They’re my cars fav toy and she’s obsessed with them, I can’t find them anywhere even online. Please someone find these for me😩 10/10 recommend, my email is [email protected] if anyone can help!
Betsy B.
Brookhaven, PA
Purchased at: Target
My cat loved these toys I brought home from Target! I thought they were the cutest! Great price too!
Alysha H.
Bloomfield, PA
My cat LOVES these cat taco’s! He loves the crinkly noises they make and the cat nip that’s infused