BY PANTAI NORASINGH #5 in Sauces

Pantainorasingh Shrimp Brand Fish Sauce (Nuoc Nam) in 24fl oz (680 ml) bottle. Product of Thailand. Halal Certified and#1581and#1604and#1575and#1604 . see more...

Fish Sauce (Shrimp Brand) - 24fl Oz (Pack of 1)
  • "I have tried many of the Clinique eye makeup removers and this one I found to be really nice, I'm not always a fan of the oil/cleanser mix, but I have had good results Especially with this one and I'm very happy with how the product just comes off easily.- megs" in 3 reviews
  • "The makeup remover cleans my lashes effortlessly and doesn't irritate my eyes!" in 1 review
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Austin, TX
I use waterproof makeup to prevent from smearing as the day does on but when I try to take the makeup off, it's always a problem, it's too thick and simply won't come off even after I use makeup remover towels, face cleansers, nothing works. I overheard someone talking so much greatness about this product when used on waterproof makeup so I decided to try it. Let me just say, they were not kidding, this product works wonders. I usually have a makeup remover pad and apply this on it and my mascara is completely removed after 2 through swipes, 2!! I was in shock, couldn't believe it. This item works wonders and my eyelashes don't have to suffer anymore.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
North Tonawanda, NY
I highly recommend this product! I like it much better than Clinique "Take Off the Day" because this product does not get foamy as that one does. If I did a q-tip into this product and just tap it on the side of the bottle, I can get precise makeup removing done, such as eyeliner mess ups without taking off the eyeshadow. I usually get this product in the little gift bags from JCP so I don't know how much this costs individually but for the quality, I would be comfortable paying around $20 for a few ounces, it lasts forever!
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is THE BEST eye makeup remover I have ever used. No odor, no residue, no sting. It removes all types of eye makeup, including waterproof mascara and eyelash glue. It's a little expensive, but you only new a little for each use, so one bottle lasts a long time. To me, this helps prevent eye wrinkles. Using this means I don't have to pull and wipe and tug my eye skin to get off the makeup. Less pulling and less work means less wrinkling. That's a huge plus for me.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
I discovered Clinique rinse off eye makeup remover when I went to purchase my usual Lancome eye-makeup remover from Sephora, but they were out. The sales associate recommended this and I'm really impressed! It's unscented and it works quickly so I don't have to rub. The best part? Cheap! Totally great product. I docked one star because it's slightly greasy, which is a no-no for me in make-up removers. But not too bad. Overall, really good.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Wichita, KS
I use to use this stuff all tge time I absolutely LOVE IT! It does the job. And it's so soft. Smells great, goes a long way. I use to sleep with my makeup on when I first started wearing make up and my grandmother too me to the mall one day and bought me my first bottle. It was live at first touch. I hated taking my make up before bed cuz it took forever especially my eye make up but. Not with this a few swipes and your done.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Franklin, TN
I typically just use this remover on days where I wear a lot of eye make up. It does remove it quickly and it leaves your skin feeling very soft and cleansed. It does a great job at removing everything. Eyeliner, mascara, everything. Sometimes if I make a mistake with my eye make up, I will just dip a Q-tip in the solution and very easily correct the mistake. It comes in very handy, especially with eyeliner mistakes
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Cliniques Rinse-off Makeup Remover is okay. I prefer to have my makeup remover in wipe form versus a liquid form that I need to purchase additional pads for. The product its self irritated my eyes more that I would have thought, and was not as effective. The product also left a oily residue which I do not like at all, especially before bed. Overall I wouldn't recommend for purchase if you don't like an oily finish.
leslie h.
leslie h.
Fort Worth, TX
I love clinique Rice off eye makeup solvent. I have been using this product for going in 1 year now and I can honestly say that this product is one of the better products I have used to take hard to get off makeup off. It also works great for getting glue off of false lashes. I just use a small container and soak them over night and the glue and mascara comes of with ease. I highly recommend this product.
Bri T.
Bri T.
Lexington, GA
I have used this for years and was so happy when I realized I could get it on Amazon and not have to go to Nordstoms to get it anymore!! Score! It is the best b/c it's not oily at all!!! I gets all your eye make-up off pretty quickly with a cotton ball. I'd never use anything else and have tried a bunch of other eye makeup removers and never found anything that comes close to this solution.
jen d.
jen d.
Maplewood, NJ
I must say, I had high hopes for clinique. I have purchased other products from them (concealer, foundation, eye shadow) and have been satisfied with them all. This make up remover however dashed all my hopes. I broke out so badly from this. At first I thought it was me going through a stressful time, but with continued use the bumps kept coming. I had to stop using it.
Makenzie L.
Makenzie L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been looking for a new makeup remover that does not dry around the eyes.
Trysten H.
Trysten H.
Burleson, TX
Does the product burn the eyes
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work ? I've wanted to try this for so long
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product greasy? Or oily??
Lola N.
Lola N.
Kalona, IA
Does this dry out ur skin