Fish Oil 1000mg (SoftGels)

by Natures Measure

Nature Made Fish Oil softgels are a safe, natural way to help support heart health. Taken daily, the Omega-3s in fish oil may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and protect the heart by keeping cell membranes flexible and healthy. Nature Made's...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fish Oil 1000mg (SoftGels)!
Crystal R.
This is a great supplement . When I use this regularly I see a difference in my skin, hair, and nails. My hair shinier, my nails strong, and my skin clear
Kalaeja F.
Columbus, OH
Fish Oil 1000mg (SoftGels) uploaded by Kalaeja F.
I take one capsule every day. They say it’s good for your heart but I take it for my hair, skin, and nails. It also helps me to stay regular. I don’t usually get any funky smell from burping or anything. I just notice when I take it everything grows healthy and my hair is shinier.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Fish Oil 1000mg (SoftGels) uploaded by Layal L.
These fish oil from Nature's measure are good heart health. Dietary supplement. Contains 30 softgels. A great source of omega3.
Yiheidy Q.
Doral, FL
Fish Oil 1000mg (SoftGels) uploaded by Yiheidy Q.
Bueno bueno bueno.. es excelente, para dar energia y demas. A todos le rocomiendo utilizarlo. La salud ea 1ro.

Looking for your answer?