Fish Eye Pinot Grigio 2013 uploaded by Victoria A.

BY FISH EYE

Fish Eye® 2013 Pinot Grigio.
South Eastern Australia.
Alc 12.5% by vol. see more...

Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
I'm giving this three stars because overall, I'm just not a huge pinot grigio fan. However, Fish Eye is a decent brand that probably doesn't get the recognition it deserves for giving a good product at a decent cost. Try for yourself!
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not a huge fan of wine in general but this was an affordable bottle on the dry side for me. I will not be buying it again. I really just purchased it for the adorable label. I would not recommend this to friends.
Rachel H.
This is probably the worst wine I've ever had. With wine you get what you pay for and this wine is extremely cheap. It is worth paying a little more for better quality.
Lauren R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love this Pinot! Very fruity, crisp, and light flavor. Pairs well with seafood, especially salmon. I can't find the 2014 to review as well. I've tried both and they are perfect wines for a summer night! Love the twist off cap!
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I'm a huge fan of white wines and the Fish Eye Pinot Grigio is great. Super refreshing summer drink when a few ice cubes are dropped in the glass. Wonderful!
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
Great for the price. Love the twist off cap. A great wine to bring to a party/get together. I am more into the white wines and this is definitely tasty!
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Not bad for the cost. This is a pleasant and crisp Pinot Grigio. It pairs well with many different foods and that includes chocolate.
Stephanie K.
New Britain, CT
This is a light and fruity pinot. I enjoy it most with chicken and fish, but it's also great by itself after a long work day :)
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
I really love this wine..It's light refreshing great with a nice late dining or early brunch!!:) Totally recommend this..
Rosana  V.
Great for an event. Pricing is good & the flavoring is awesome. Highly recommend! One of my favorite Pinot Noirs
Nikki L.
North Chili, New York
Is this any good!? not a huge fan of boxed wine
Kruti P.