Fish Eye Pinot Grigio 2013

by Fish Eye

Fish Eye® 2013 Pinot Grigio.
South Eastern Australia.
Alc 12.5% by vol.

Great for the price.
Is this any good!? not a huge fan of boxed wine
Start your review of Fish Eye Pinot Grigio 2013!
3 years agoMiami, FL
I'm giving this three stars because overall, I'm just not a huge pinot grigio fan. However, Fish Eye is a decent brand that probably doesn't get the recognition it deserves for giving a good product at a decent cost. Try for yourself!
6 months ago
When it comes to a cheaper wine, this brand is my favorite. For example, I went to the grocery store after work to grab a few things for dinner, fish eye was on sale for $3.99. How does one say no to that price?!
3 years agoGrand Rapids , MI
Not a huge fan of wine in general but this was an affordable bottle on the dry side for me. I will not be buying it again. I really just purchased it for the adorable label. I would not recommend this to friends.
3 years ago
This is probably the worst wine I've ever had. With wine you get what you pay for and this wine is extremely cheap. It is worth paying a little more for better quality.
4 years agoCheektowaga, NY
Love this Pinot! Very fruity, crisp, and light flavor. Pairs well with seafood, especially salmon. I can't find the 2014 to review as well. I've tried both and they are perfect wines for a summer night! Love the twist off cap!
5 years agoGaithersburg , MD
I'm a huge fan of white wines and the Fish Eye Pinot Grigio is great. Super refreshing summer drink when a few ice cubes are dropped in the glass. Wonderful!
4 years agoKingston, NY
Great for the price. Love the twist off cap. A great wine to bring to a party/get together. I am more into the white wines and this is definitely tasty!
2 months agoPEQUEA, PA
I love love love this wine. So much this is all i will drink when I'm in the mood. It's just the right dry for me and the flavor is amazing.
4 months agoAliceville , AL
It’s not as harsh as some other wines. It’s bottle is bright and colorful which is what caught my attention but the wine is good too.
4 years agoSheffield Lk, OH
Not bad for the cost. This is a pleasant and crisp Pinot Grigio. It pairs well with many different foods and that includes chocolate.