Fischer's Natural Pure Raw Honey

by Fischer's

#11 in Honey

Product of USA Kosher

Is Fischer's The Blue Label 100% real Honey or Not?
Would anyone happen to know what state this honey is made in?
What area of the country does this come from? Thanks!
Start your review of Fischer's Natural Pure Raw Honey !
10 months ago
I have been drinking hot tea ever since I was a child. My mom got me into it and she always told me to mix in a little honey for a bit of sweetness. Raw honey is a bit better than the super artificial stuff and definitely does not compare with the oh so better taste. This is usually my goto honey when I hit the store.
2 years agoSilver Spring, MD
I use honey on a daily basis as a natural sweetener for my tea. Love the raw natural kind. Only wish it came in a bigger size. Otherwise great product for a great price.
2 years agoRussell, KY
Pure raw honey is great to take eat a teaspoon first thing in mornings if you have Lyme disease. Highly recommended if you hv Lyme disease Fischer's Natural Pure Raw Honey Another thing pure raw honey works great to put all over face let set about 5 mind then wash off, this helps with blackheads and acne. Highly recommended!
4 years agoSellersburg, IN
I was afraid that the honey wouldn't have the sweetness i enjoy but i tried it anyway and it was money well spent! The taste was amaxing and smooth! didn't give the sugar filled mouth that covers up the flavor! Reminded me of the days my grandma introduced me to real honey and gave me a flood of memories! Rather spend the extra dollar on the raw honey verse the bottled sugar!
2 years agoWaco
LOVE THE RAW HONEY ITS TASTE JUST AS GOOD AS THE OTHER HONEY AT FIRST I THOUGHT CAUSE IT SAID RAW I WOULDN'T LIKE IT TRY IT AT MY COUSION HOUSE SHE LOVES IT NOW I AM A FAN OF RAW HONEY THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT I WILL BUY I ENJOY IT ON MY PANCAKE AND IN MY TEA AND I HAVE TRY IT ON MY FACE AND AFTER USEING ON MY FACE IT DO SOFT WOW HONEY YOU CAN COOK WITH IT MANY USES THANK HONEY LOVING YOU
5 years agoFrederick, OK
I usually prefer to get honey that hasn't been heated (you can tell if it has: Heated - clear, like this one, not heated - creamy), but this is my go to when I'm in a pinch and can't get to the healthfood store. I also use it to cleanse my face ;) so versatile!
2 years agoJBER, AK
I love to have this with my drinks to replace a sweetener. It tastes so good, and it's better for you. I definitely prefer the raw honey over the regular kind. I've started to notice the regular kind has a bit of a bitterness to it.
5 years agoKurtistown, HI
I love honey! But, I do have sweet-tooth, haha. I drizzle some honey on my bagels in the morning and a little bit on top of my bacon (just to combat the salty-ness!). With drinks, mix in a bit of honey to my hot/iced lemon tea.
5 years agoApple Valley, CA
This is such a versatile product! I put it in food, tea, and use it as a mask it has natural antibiotics and heels acne over time I love natural honey. :P
2 years ago
Really like this honey. It has an amazing taste and texture to the honey itself. This honey is set and very good. It comes in a good sized bottled!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...