BY FISHER

Get inspired with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Cooking and Baking Nuts! Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with quality nuts from Fisher and add a surprising taste and crunch to any tasty creation. see more...

Buy on Walmart
This is one of my favorite snacks! I love almonds, and these are so easy to add to any recipe, salad, or just eat alone.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC
Great product for topping off cookies or putting them on a salad, and just the right amount so there is no waste
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
I like to use these in my yogurt. their perfect size for topping salads etc. very yummy, not too salty
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC
Yes I love this product. When I have a need to use nuts in a recipe I always reach for fisher!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
I love to use these perfectly portioned finely sliced almonds in my holiday green beans.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
Great for so many things! I love have a little bag of these around to spruce up a salad!
Ali Y.
Ali Y.
I always use Fischer almonds when I bake. My mom used them, and my grandmother used them. They are not salted and they are previously cut. I can find them anywhere: Kroger, Walmart, Target. They are excellent. Not only the almonds, but also the pecans and walnuts are great for cooking.
Estas almendras son totalmente naturales tienen un sabor exquisito , si tratas de controlar tu ansiedad son perfectas para ello