BY FISHER #96 in Nuts & Seeds

Get inspired with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Cooking and Baking Nuts! Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with quality nuts from Fisher and add a surprising taste and crunch to any tasty creation. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
Great for adding to salads or cookies. Plain on their own, so I
#Repost @the_pet_care_foundation (@get_repost)
・・・
These two #pomeranian siblings are inseparable! They are both 5 years old. The male is wearing the pumpkin bandana and the female is wearing the blue bandana. The sister loves to do the little praying stance on her hind legs! We hope they can be adopted together! Available now at @westvalleyanimalshelter!
Please note The Pet Care Foundation does not
Paige M.
Virginia Bch, VA
The slivered almonds are great for cooking. I use them a lot in green beans and also lots of desserts that call for almonds. They are fairly priced and good quality. Easy to find a most local grocery stores.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Foodie Expert
Almonds are good tasting. Expiration date 1 year from now. The sliced almonds are fragile and so the bag contains a lot of broken pieces. Blame it on shipping since I didn't see a lot of others saying the same thing. But for the price and if you want whole sliced nuts you may be disappointed if they come in broken.
I will store the unused nuts in the fridge to extend their freshness.
Katrice S.
Foodie Expert
Almonds have become my favorite type of nut (seed) as an adult. I put them in everything from savory to sweet. These Fisher almonds are typically my go to. For the amount you get the price is a bit high but I still love them.
Sarah P.
Foodie Expert
The whole bag was filled with perfectly slivered almonds. No crumbs or tons of broken pieces. It’s perfect for adding some extra flavor and texture to my sautéed green beans.
Lauren R.
Foodie Expert
Great for storing in your pantry for all your baking needs! They come so thin and they are easy to add to any dessert with no hassle. They’re very affordable and taste great!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Foodie Expert
The bees almonds are highly delicious especially in recipes are on top of a salad. I highly recommend them if you need a dose of protein without the meat. You can easily find them and all your local Grocer's
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
Their quality is great but however they are brutally overpriced and I hate buying them. Personally I only buy them when the store I'm going to runs out of the store's brand.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Foodie Expert
I use these all the time. I started using these when I ran out of a particular kind baking and picked these up. I use them in bread pudding, fudge, cookies, cakes you name it. Add these to sweet treats to have a crunch or little texture. So good
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Foodie Expert
Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Blanched Slivered Almonds 32 oz. Bag I keep slivered almonds in my pantry mostly to add to salads but also enjoy using them for baking.