Fischer® Chef's Naturals® Pine Nuts 2 oz Bag uploaded by Kat M.

BY FISHER

Fisher Chef's Naturals Pine Nuts, 2 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenna R.
Pine nuts are some of my favorite nuts. They do a great job with the flavor. They are perfect to throw on a salad.
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
I use these alot in my salads and as a snack. They do take a while to get use too but after it taste pretty good.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Terri B.
I use these all the time. They have a great taste! I use them i a lot of different recipes. I highly recommend!
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
These go well in anything although my favorite is in pasta doesn't matter what kind of pasta just pasta
Arianne o.
Brooklyn, NY
No parece comida casera ni real, me gustaría que fuese menos condimentada al estilo picante sino ranch.
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Jessi B.
I love these! Toast then lightly and mix them with basil for amazing pesto. Also good as a snack.