BY FISHER

Monique J.
Foodie Expert
Are use these nuts to make pesto sauce from scratch. I really don’t know how well they taste outside of cooking with them but they do make good pesto so it does serve that purpose. I would highly recommend them for cooking, but that is all accurate recommend them for.
Brenna K.
Alliance, OH
Pine nuts are really underrated. They add the perfect crunch to any dish and have the perfect flavor profile to go with anything. Fisher also has to preservatives which is an added bonus to their great taste
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
These pine nuts make any salad a super salad packed with an extra healthy and flavorful punch. I add these to all types of salad for Flavor and texture. I also toast then in a pan with a little pink Himalayan salt beefier adding to the salad sometimes too. You can toast them and toss them in with green beans, spinach, or any thing really.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX
One little bag is the perfect size for my home made basil pesto sauce. Although many people prefer to use almonds because they believe it will be less expensive, it makes all the difference to use pine nuts. Oh and roast your garlic it will mellow out and sweeten the pesto. Good luck!
Sarah M.
Minneapolis, Mn
These are the only brand of pine nuts that I buy! I love using them as toppers on different dishes. I trust the quality and it is a good size for the price considering pine nuts can be pricey. I highly suggest this!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Foodie Expert
so good in pesto toasted mixed in salads, pasta, bruschetta, and so much more! I can't find this brand everywhere but with a stock up when I do!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Foodie Expert
These pine nuts are scary delicious Inlive to add them to rice for a unique texture and flavor Great addition to oatmeal or granola snack
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
Foodie Expert
Your average priced nut, they are awesome when I'm not looking to spend an arm and a leg but they are still a decent quality
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
Foodie Expert
Great for pesto! Taste fresh and mild and never dry or acidic like some brands. These are also good just as a snack.
Jenna R.
Foodie Expert
Pine nuts are some of my favorite nuts. They do a great job with the flavor. They are perfect to throw on a salad.