BY FISHER

Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
Aren’t the best things I’ve ever tasted- but they are still pretty good!! They have a weird after taste but during eating are very likable! they did not exceed my expectation, but i might recommend to a friend.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
Item is as described. Obviously not as good as freshly picked and shelled, but a lot less work. Makes for a convenient item for a range of cooking/baking uses. They do taste great and they are great for cooking.
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Not a lot of choices, Fischer's is generally cheaper than other brand names, so if there is nobstore brand available, this is what I get. Quality is good and the price beats most.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Staci B.
Crooksville, OH
Fisher's nuts are the only nuts I use when I'm baking.I try having coupons because they are never the cheapest, but they are always fresh, and have uniform pieces through out the bag.
Katie K.
These is my favorite brand when it comes to cooking and baking. They are always in good condition and I never have to worry about something being weird about them. Any time I try something different, I always go back to Fischer.
Elbani P.
Perfect for all my preparations. So delicious and fresh. It was the first time i buy this and they are better to other products i know. At Walmart as always.
Andrea W.
Proctorville, OH
I use these all the time in baking. They taste great and always bake up well. They precut nuts are a time saver and a great addition to any cookies of cakes!
Angela H.
Quality, tasty nuts I always use in my baking. All of their nuts work beautifully in breads, cookies, granola and just plain snacking.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
These are great! I don't know what else to say about a bag of chopped nuts but they taste great and work well for baking or toppings.