Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesFirstmate
Pet Foods Chicken with Blueberries Dog Food - 5 lb

FirstMate Pet Foods Chicken with Blueberries Dog Food - 5 lb

by Firstmate

FirstMate Pet Foods Dog FoodFirstMate Pet Foods Dog Food is aimed at improving your pet's digestion system. It contains meat or fish as its primary source of protein. Its glucosamine content keeps your dog's joints healthy and supple. This dog food is also very palatable due to its mixture of potato and blueberries. Available in Chicken with Blueberries and Pacific Ocean Fish flavors. FirstMate Pet Foods Dog FoodSolves digestion issues Helps prevent cancer Improves memory A Closer Look: FirstMate Pet Foods Dog Food contains blueberries with high antioxidants. These antioxidants help maintain healthy immune system and better eyesight. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages Free of: Grain

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FirstMate Pet Foods Chicken with Blueberries Dog Food - 5 lb!
Alyssa J.
Pittsburg, CA
FirstMate is an excellent dog and cat food. Based in Canada, they are held at higher standards with their ingredients than the US. It even tells you, on the bag, the percent of animal based protein and vegetables. It's grain free and has a lot of benefits!
Margaret K.
I really like this brand of dog food. The variety of flavors makes my dog super excited every month with a different flavor!! She loves it.
Paulette J.
University Pl, WA
My dogs don't eat anything but First mate. They absolutely love the chicken with blueberries. I have a young terrier and a old lab but they do so well with this formula I don't have to worry about anything hurting either one. If you are looking for food that doesn't have all that extra junk just real food for your pup's this is the one.
Jessica  P.
Williams Lake, BC
FirstMate Pet Foods Chicken with Blueberries Dog Food - 5 lb uploaded by Jessica  P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I use the salmon and blueberries food for cats and my little missus loves it. She's always been a fan of fish and gobbles this stuff down like no other. I take pride in feeding my pets good food that doesn't have any animal by products/ meal by products. First mate is made in Canada and that makes me feel good for supporting a true animal living company. FirstMate Pet Foods Chicken with Blueberries Dog Food - 5 lb
Noelle G.
I switched my dog to this when she was getting a little over weight and this definitely helped bring her down( plus limiting her food amount)
Alesha G.
Bend, OR
This is my fur baby’s favorite! His coat and skin are so healthy and I love the fact that it is high quality protein and doesn’t contain grain! I love First Mate and definitely will continue to buy :)
Victoria B.
Kelowna
Love this food!! My 80lbs chocolate lab used to get UTI’s every other month and since we switched to this food she hasn’t gotten any more! So glad we found this food! And the dogs love it! Definitely recommend!
Emily V.
Great Canadian made kibble. Ingredients are sustainably sourced and local. My cat loves this dry food, we supplement with another brand of wet food to keep it a varied diet. Competitively priced and worth the money.
Desiree M.
innisfil
This is a great dry food option. They are a good price and are a Canadian company which is reassuring! And my fur baby loves it!
Clarissa Y.
Hillsdale, ON
I've recently bought the cat verison of this food - and so far so good. I like that it's Canadian made and its not full of fillers, I was told its comparable to Royal Canine.

Looking for your answer?