BY FIRSTLINE

This Brush Styles Short, Long, And Low-Cut Hair. It Stimulates Healthy Scalp, Distributes Oils And Enforces Waves. 100% Pure Boar Bristles Premium Quality Made In China Beauty, Hair Care, Hair Appliances, Tools & Accessories, Brushes see more...

Rafael P.
Penitas, TX
I was letting my beard grow for the Fall/Winter seasons, but the skin under my beard was drying up and flaking. I was going to shave to get rid of the dryness, but I was recommended this brush by a fellow beard grower. He told me to brush my beard with it and it will remove a lot of the flakes. It worked wonders! I got rid of the flakes and my beard is always nice and brushed. I highly recommend this to anyone growing a beard!
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
Sometimes I use this brush to keep my hair wavy after I wash it. When I'm ready for a style on the go I typically use this brush but only when my hair is wet. I've never actually tried it without my hair being wet though.
Karrie S.
I bought this brush for my younger brother to keep up his waves and I have to say it's a nice brush every time I see him his hair is look nice
christabel a.
Great product. Fine bristles which don't fall out. Satisfied with this product as a gift. Looks dull but is a great product. First time user. Colourful person and would love a colourful brush. Very fine . Room for improvement but if it comes in variety of colours then its perfect!