Firstline Evolve Hair Styling Brush uploaded by Shai C.

BY FIRSTLINE

Smoothes and styles your hair with 100% pure boar bristles. Promotes hair growth and distributes oils evenly throughout the hair. Sleek wood finish style is great for use on the go. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shai C.
I purchased this brush from Wal-Mart since it was affordable. I used it today and I liked the results it gave on my curly/coily hair. However, once thing I noticed where two or three bristle strands came off the brush, which shows I'll only be able to use it after so long.
Tracy S.
Puyallup, WA
I really like Firstline Evolve Hair Styling Brush, I have a 3 different style of brushes at least one everyday on my hair and my daughters hair. The brushes are perfect for brushing you hair in ponytails.