BY FIRST SIGNAL #4 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a c...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Theyre a cheap alternative to finding out youre pregnant or not. I gave a four star due to the fact that you have to pee in a cup and its super messy and have to throw away that cup after.
Mariel G.
San Antonio
I have never been pregnant but I am married and paranoid, so I may have used these in a pinch lol. They are less than a dollar at Walmart so I have bought them just for peace of mind before. I've never had a problem with any of them. Yes, it's slightly more work than the average pregnancy test, but oh my gosh you save so much money.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For the price these are awesome. I have always found them to be accurate. For someone like me who has PCOS. & has to constantly test it’s nice to have a cheap option so you don’t waste so much money on tons of negative tests. I’ll definitely continue using these and suggest them to others
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used these for every one of my pregnancies. They show up right at the time of my missed period, and they are only .88 at Walmart! They may not predict “6 days earlier” like some tests but they are cheap, so in my opinion they are still worth it.
Victoria M.
Fern Park
When I got pregnant with my daughter we were on a very tight budget, so I bought these $.88 tests. So worth it! They gave a clear, accurate, line showing a positive for pregnancy!
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
I like them, they’re 88 cents so thats easy. Wouldn’t recommend relying on them obviously, but it gives you an idea. Only problem i see is that you have to wait the whole two weeks after your missed period to get a solid result.
Vanessa R.
Uxbridge, ON
Super confusing I prefer the first response tests these just look super cheap but are affordable, small and compact , certainly wouldn’t buy these again but maybe good for others depending on their opinion
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although I’ve never been pregnant, but thought I may have been, I buy these tests. They are only 88 cents so if you’re trying to conceive you’re not breaking the bank to find out if your pregnant or not.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With all 3 of my pregnancies, I was trying to get pregnant and I couldn't fathom spending $9-$20 for some name brand pregnancy test when I intended to buy a bunch of them so I could keep seeing if I was pregnant yet. My friend worked at a DV shelter and told me that these tests are the same ones planned parenthood uses so I took what she said and have been talking ladies out of the expensive ones ever since. Only downfall is you can't (or aren't supposed to) just pee on it. You have to pee in a cup and use the dropper to put a couple drops onto the test. Good price and I found out at 8 weeks I was pregnant with my oldest, 6 weeks with my twins, and 5 weeks with my son.
ashlyn g.
gulfport, MS
being pregnant is great! but these pregnancy test are a life saver and they are cheap & really accurate!
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no?