BY GENERIC #4 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used these for every one of my pregnancies. They show up right at the time of my missed period, and they are only .88 at Walmart! They may not predict “6 days earlier” like some tests but they are cheap, so in my opinion they are still worth it.
Victoria M.
Fern Park
When I got pregnant with my daughter we were on a very tight budget, so I bought these $.88 tests. So worth it! They gave a clear, accurate, line showing a positive for pregnancy!
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
I like them, they’re 88 cents so thats easy. Wouldn’t recommend relying on them obviously, but it gives you an idea. Only problem i see is that you have to wait the whole two weeks after your missed period to get a solid result.
Vanessa R.
Sunderland, ON
Super confusing I prefer the first response tests these just look super cheap but are affordable, small and compact , certainly wouldn’t buy these again but maybe good for others depending on their opinion
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although I’ve never been pregnant, but thought I may have been, I buy these tests. They are only 88 cents so if you’re trying to conceive you’re not breaking the bank to find out if your pregnant or not.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With all 3 of my pregnancies, I was trying to get pregnant and I couldn't fathom spending $9-$20 for some name brand pregnancy test when I intended to buy a bunch of them so I could keep seeing if I was pregnant yet. My friend worked at a DV shelter and told me that these tests are the same ones planned parenthood uses so I took what she said and have been talking ladies out of the expensive ones ever since. Only downfall is you can't (or aren't supposed to) just pee on it. You have to pee in a cup and use the dropper to put a couple drops onto the test. Good price and I found out at 8 weeks I was pregnant with my oldest, 6 weeks with my twins, and 5 weeks with my son.
ashlyn g.
gulfport, MS
being pregnant is great! but these pregnancy test are a life saver and they are cheap & really accurate!
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You can’t beat the price of these tests, that’s for darn sure. They work ALMOST as well as other tests. The only problem I had was many false positives, which obviously were a pain in the butt.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very cheap not as expensive all the other ones and ice used them a few times so the results were right on the money.
Jill S.
Fort Collins
I've gotta say, the 88 cents I paid for these tests (yes plural) was well worth it. I bought multiple brands of pregnancy tests when I was first testing with my last pregnancy and while some of the more expensive brands showed negatives, this one showed a super faint, but visible, positive. Very simple and user friendly and well worth the cost. I did hate having to use another cup and then the little dropped but hey for less than $1 can I really complain?
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no?