BY FIRST SIGNAL #5 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • I have a question so I had my period Nov 2-8 and then Tue...1 Answers
Neicey K.
Fort Lauderdale
I literally FELT pregnant and then I was due for a period today and when it didn’t come first thing in the morning I knew. I took this test at 8pm and 2 lines instantly!
Jessica P.
I bought 3 of these test and they came up all positive. So I scheduled an appt with my doctor and took a test there. I was told it was negative. So I went to Walgreens on the way home and bought a different type of test and that also came up negative. So I don't know if the brand is not working or if it's to early to tell with the other ones. Monday I'm going in to get blood work done to see my levels are high. Is anyone else having issues with this brand too?
Brianna N.
Corpus Christi, TX
I really didn't like this product at all! I didn't like how not clear it was, and it just felt really cheap.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I didn’t know what to think about the “cheap” tests until I found out they’re what the doctors use! Well worth only 88 cents - $1!
Teesha S.
Lafayette
I didn't think I was going to like these tests but I took four of them last year on my hubby's birthday and then on my birthday which was the next day and they said I was pregnant. They were effective they just didn't look like they would be, and I would recommend these to others who are on a tight budget like we were and still are
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Despite being so inexpensive this is a great product. It told us we were pregnant with our baby due next month even before the more expensive pregnancy tests. It works well and shows results fast. The only downside is it doesn't come with a cup or anything but considering its so cheap that isn't a big issue.
Elizabeth C.
I've always used these tests when I was concerned I may be pregnant. I've never been pregnant and every test I've taken always reflected that. I keep these around for piece of mind because they are so cheap but effective. I once had a test done during a doctors visit and the tests they used looked dead on like these! Highly recommend, even as just a first test before going to a dr or buying more expensive ones.
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
It works I have taken two of them just to make sure. Just read the instructions. If you're trying to TTC then you should, by all means, buy a few to keep around the house. You can find them for under a $1.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
First signal is my absolutely favorite pregnancy test to use! I bought mine a Walmart for like 99 cent! I normally test my self bout every 2-3 months bc I’m on the implant in my arm! It’s really easy to use this pregnancy test!
Alexxandria H.
Theyre a cheap alternative to finding out youre pregnant or not. I gave a four star due to the fact that you have to pee in a cup and its super messy and have to throw away that cup after.
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque , NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no?