BY GENERIC #3 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one...3 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I really hate these pregnancy tests. I used them to find out I was pregnant with my last baby because they were cheap and available and I could buy a bunch to be sure but they were messy and mostly defective.
These are a dollar yes, but you better buy at least 7 to 10 if you want to know for sure. A lot of these just outright don't work and are defective. The other ones don't show the lines properly so you can't be sure and about 2 out of 10 work and you always want to take 2 to 3 tests to be sure.
Its also pretty gross and can be messy having to pee in a cup you provide (should probably get rid of that unless you want to drink out of it later. Yuck.) And then use their included dropper to suck some from the cup and then put a few droplets as directed into the small open area that looks like a small circle and wait the directed amount of time.
They can work if you buy enough but its a hassle. It's nice to have a cheap option but its a dirty process and its not fast and easy at all but I suppose if you need to know right then and can't get to the doctor right that minute or afford a 17 dollar pregnancy test (which probably means you should have been more careful.) Than this is a good option for you.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Cheap but reliable. Cannot beat a pregnancy test for less than $1 that actually works. The red dye tests are so much more accurate than the others. I had my first positive at 3 weeks with this test with my most recent pregnancy. I always recommend these.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this test like this when I found out I was pregnant. They are just $1 and I bought mine at the Dollar General Store. You can probably buy these at any store though. Although they are very cheap, they are also very accurate. They are also easy to use. I highly recommend them!
Alexis A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for needing to test on a budget, especially if you've been ttc for awhile. Other tests can get expensive. I have had a few disappointments with getting evaporated lines and mistaking then for faint positives.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this one at the dollar tree for a dollar and man are these things awesome. They say the cheap ones like this are more accurate than the others and i believe it.
Brennah V.
Frankfort, OH
I took three of these a week before my period. All of them were negative. I gave up on thinking I was pregnant. Then a week later, my period was almost three days late. So I took a different test & it was positive. Yes these are cheap, but I don't think they were accurate for me. I left a day or two in between each test, and not one was positive. No faded line or anything. If I ever think I'm pregnant again, I will not use these. I'll spend the extra money on a better teat.
Alexis T.
This product costing only $0.88 cents where I live is a great bargain. These pregnancy tests work just as well as the higher priced name brand options out there on the market. In fact, this is the brand our local hospital and doctors office uses also.
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert
These tests are the cheapest where I have found them like under one dollar and they are def better then more expensive or digital test! I got a positive test at about 16 days past ovulation and took a test everyday until the line got just as dark as the control line. These tests are great to watch line progression!
Chantal E.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought these in February because I thought I was pregnant. They were really cheap and I thought no way it'll come out positive. As soon as the sample hit the test the lines were showing thru. I would say was at least 5 days after your missed period for best results. I'm 8 months now expecting my first child.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
This pregnancy test is great. First of all, it's super cheap. Secondly, it's accurate. It accurately told me I was pregnant with both of my kids, and the results appeared very quickly and very clearly. There's no sense spending $10 on a pregnancy test when you can get accurate results for way cheaper.
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Has anyone taken a test and it be negative and a few hours later it show a faint positive and then find out for sure if you were pregnant or not. I took a test last night and it was negative and this morning it had a very faint positive. Please help.
I took one of these test and got a dark top line but a faint bottom line. My period is supposed to be in two days. What do you think about the lines are they positive or?