BY FIRST SIGNAL #5 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a c...2 Answers
margarita g.
I was 2 days late on my period and went to walmart to buy this I bought 2 and both positive!!they are great I would definitely buy it again!
Brianna W.
Richmond, KY
Super cheap and will let you know if you are pregnant I used at least 2 before I believed it but only use it when you think you are pregnant.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works just as good as the other products out there and cost just a fraction of the cost. Used this to find out I was pregnant with our 3rd!
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
When the more expensive stuff shows up better than this, it just shows quality over quantity (or in this case, price) is the way to go.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best bang for your buck I tell all my girls to grab these since they are the same thing that pregnancy centers use and only cost .88
Cheyanne E.
Eva, Alabama
These work good for the price but they are known for evaps! So just be careful when using these. They are the best affordable option!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn’t know what to think about the “cheap” tests until I found out they’re what the doctors use! Well worth only 88 cents - $1!
Samantha C.
This one is cheap, accurate, and easy to use. I don't really like that you can't just pee in it, but it's not that big of a deal
ѕαναииαн G.
Pheba, MS
These are so accurate! i don’t know why anyone would spend $15 on a pregnancy test when you can just get these for like a dollar
Rebecca D.
Winsted, CT
This test works just as well as the expensive ones. I used this one with all three of pregnancy to find out and it was right.
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
I took this test and this came back a couple minutes after the allotted 10...I took 4 faint positive clear blues, have PCOS and am 4 days late from my cycle being kind of normal...I now have some light pink/brown spotting as well...I've experienced a lot of miscarriage...what do you all think?