BY GENERIC #3 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one...3 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Paige K.
This test works just as well as the more expensive tests. It detected pregnancy 4 days before my monthly cycle was supposed to start. I would recommend using this instead of paying big bucks for another brand.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Easy to use, i like that its pretty straight forward and fool proof, however i cant speak for effectiveness because well I'm still over a week late and have taken 6 of these all of which have been negative. i gave up mostly because I'm tired of thinking about it lol
Ryoko M.
You can't beat the price on these pregnancy tests - that are under a dollar at Walmart, so if you are TTC-ing, grab a whole bunch of these. They are so much cheaper than the other tests. I bought a few of these to test after I had tested positive... I was nervous that it could have been a false positive. Sure enough, these tested positive too. The only hard part about these is that you have pee in a cup, and then use the included dropper to add urine to the window. I was lazy, so I peed on the test directly! Your hands aren't gonna stay clean! But it works.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
You can find these almost anywhere but I usually get mine at Wal Mart because their only .88cents. I've had to buy friends this type and it's been very accurate. Why spend lots of money when you can spend less than a dollar on this pregnancy test that does the same thing.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
When we began ttc I bought a handful of these, used one 5 days before my missed period, and had a hint so faint that if I looked away it wasn't there anymore. So I immediately took a first response and it was positive also, 5 DAYS BEFORE MY MISSED PERIOD. For 88¢ you can't beat it!
winter s.
Bernie, MO
These pregnancy tests work just as well as the name brand more expensive ones these are a great product to use when your at the stage that you may be pregnant but you may not be and don't want to waste 8 dollars on a pregnancy test that is just going to tell you that your not when you know your not these little products are a great life saver
ferhat n.
Blida
Ooo my love is here you must use it
It is verry important to yoour touth I use it always I loe it *__* :) :* <3 :*
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Has anyone taken a test and it be negative and a few hours later it show a faint positive and then find out for sure if you were pregnant or not. I took a test last night and it was negative and this morning it had a very faint positive. Please help.
I took one of these test and got a dark top line but a faint bottom line. My period is supposed to be in two days. What do you think about the lines are they positive or?