BY FIRST SIGNAL #4 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a c...2 Answers
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
So. other than being absolutely terrible for evap lines. if you take the test as directed and don't read any results after 7min... they give an accurate result
Kayla W.
Danville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used this test multiple times. If you pregnant it will def show. Dependable. .88 u can't beat it. More than likely u will buy more than one test. Good price.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got two of these for 88 cents each at walmart. And sure enough they tested positive and here I am 29 weeks pregnant! Can not beat that! Eighty Eight Cents!
Samantha C.
San Diego , CA
For being cheap I would say these are the best pregnancy test of all time they have worked for all my pregnancy when I found out i don't use any other one.
Chelsea G.
Skiatook
I do not recommend this product, It gave me false negatives more than twice. I suggest spending a little more money for way more accurate results.
Inna C.
Rogers, MN
It is cheap, which may be reasonable for some people to use, but what a pain it is to have to drop your urine into the little holes! Not worth it for me!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For it being so cheap and generic it's pretty accurate. It takes a few moments for the lines to appear but I had a positive, and it was accurate.
Kayla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In my opinion, these tests work so much better than any expensive tests. I missed my period one day and got a positive right away only 2 weeks.
Jenny W.
Farmville, NC
Wait the full ten mins  to read,They wil get darker at 10mins  ,I have had this test so BFP at 9 dpo   Best price ever.
margarita g.
I was 2 days late on my period and went to walmart to buy this I bought 2 and both positive!!they are great I would definitely buy it again!
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
I took this test and this came back a couple minutes after the allotted 10...I took 4 faint positive clear blues, have PCOS and am 4 days late from my cycle being kind of normal...I now have some light pink/brown spotting as well...I've experienced a lot of miscarriage...what do you all think?