BY FIRST SIGNAL #4 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me if I can trust this pregnancy ...1 Answers
  • I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
Delaney M.
I've used this pregnancy test, and both times I did it was right on. A couple people I know have used these and they worked for them also. You can't beat the price. The process is a bit annoying, but either way it still works great.
Breanna S.
Anderson, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pros: Cheap, easy to find, you can buy in bulk and pee on many, easy to read, pink dye test.
Cons: Sometimes you can find yourself second guessing its accuracy for the price, it uses the "Eyedropper" method rather than the "pee on it" method.

Overall: I have 10 in my cabinet. You be the judge.
Paige K.
This test works just as well as the more expensive tests. It detected pregnancy 4 days before my monthly cycle was supposed to start. I would recommend using this instead of paying big bucks for another brand.
Brittany Y.
Gig harbor , WA
I tried 2 tests like this one, walmart & dollar tree. They worked just fine and beat paying 15 dollars for a test. I recommend them if your going to want to take more than one test. Easy to use and quick :)
amber s.
Louisville, KY
These are only .88 cents at Walmart. I used multiples of these while we were trying to conceive. they're just as accurate as the name brand but much cheaper when you're testing often!
Only negative is you have to use a dropper which gets a little messy but it's worth it for the cost.
Brandy Z.
W Springfield, PA
Not bad for the price I purchased a handful of them just for the just in case scenerio. Worked well. Wish I could have just peed on it rather than in a cup then on it but all the same it worked (:
Emilie B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my third pregnancy and when I went to take the test at about 4 weeks it showed positive the instint the pee hit the test! It was also very easy to read and an amazing price.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Never had a problem with these and used them a lot when I was having fertility issues! To me they work just as good as the expensive ones and are great for us serial peeing ladies ;)
Jenny D.
Calhan, CO
I purchased these by the dozen when we were trying to get pregnant...they work perfectly and are extremely cost effective. Never had any false positives or inaccurate results.
Joslin j.
Hopewell, Virginia
The first test that i took when i found out that i was pregnant with my first surviving child...and you can"t beat the price ...the accuracy of the results are amazing
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
I took one of these test and got a dark top line but a faint bottom line. My period is supposed to be in two days. What do you think about the lines are they positive or?