BY GENERIC #3 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one...3 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
So. other than being absolutely terrible for evap lines. if you take the test as directed and don't read any results after 7min... they give an accurate result
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
When the more expensive stuff shows up better than this, it just shows quality over quantity (or in this case, price) is the way to go.
Inna C.
Rogers, MN
It is cheap, which may be reasonable for some people to use, but what a pain it is to have to drop your urine into the little holes! Not worth it for me!
Delaney M.
I've used this pregnancy test, and both times I did it was right on. A couple people I know have used these and they worked for them also. You can't beat the price. The process is a bit annoying, but either way it still works great.
Doris Del Mar R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Thanks to this, I found out I was pregnant. It's more reliable than the expensive ones.
Brandy Z.
W Springfield, PA
Not bad for the price I purchased a handful of them just for the just in case scenerio. Worked well. Wish I could have just peed on it rather than in a cup then on it but all the same it worked (:
Jenny D.
Calhan, CO
I purchased these by the dozen when we were trying to get pregnant...they work perfectly and are extremely cost effective. Never had any false positives or inaccurate results.
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
It does what's it's supposed to do and I've never found it to cost more than a dollar. It comes with a little bulb syringe to put the urine drops in the well but it's up to you to find something to pee into and that's why it got a 4 out of 4
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA
I tried 2 tests like this one, walmart & dollar tree. They worked just fine and beat paying 15 dollars for a test. I recommend them if your going to want to take more than one test. Easy to use and quick :)
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Never had a problem with these and used them a lot when I was having fertility issues! To me they work just as good as the expensive ones and are great for us serial peeing ladies ;)
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Has anyone taken a test and it be negative and a few hours later it show a faint positive and then find out for sure if you were pregnant or not. I took a test last night and it was negative and this morning it had a very faint positive. Please help.
I took one of these test and got a dark top line but a faint bottom line. My period is supposed to be in two days. What do you think about the lines are they positive or?