BY FIRST SIGNAL #4 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a c...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It does what's it's supposed to do and I've never found it to cost more than a dollar. It comes with a little bulb syringe to put the urine drops in the well but it's up to you to find something to pee into and that's why it got a 4 out of 4
ItsLiLiChaos P.
Swansea, MA
These are super sensitive! Best thing for POAS addicts! I had medicated inseminations and had to test out the drugs that would give a false positive until a real positive showed up! These were my faint positives back in January!
Delaney M.
I've used this pregnancy test, and both times I did it was right on. A couple people I know have used these and they worked for them also. You can't beat the price. The process is a bit annoying, but either way it still works great.
Paige K.
This test works just as well as the more expensive tests. It detected pregnancy 4 days before my monthly cycle was supposed to start. I would recommend using this instead of paying big bucks for another brand.
Breanna S.
Pros: Cheap, easy to find, you can buy in bulk and pee on many, easy to read, pink dye test.
Cons: Sometimes you can find yourself second guessing its accuracy for the price, it uses the "Eyedropper" method rather than the "pee on it" method.

Overall: I have 10 in my cabinet. You be the judge.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA
I tried 2 tests like this one, walmart & dollar tree. They worked just fine and beat paying 15 dollars for a test. I recommend them if your going to want to take more than one test. Easy to use and quick :)
amber s.
Louisville, KY
These are only .88 cents at Walmart. I used multiples of these while we were trying to conceive. they're just as accurate as the name brand but much cheaper when you're testing often!
Only negative is you have to use a dropper which gets a little messy but it's worth it for the cost.
Brandy Z.
W Springfield, PA
Not bad for the price I purchased a handful of them just for the just in case scenerio. Worked well. Wish I could have just peed on it rather than in a cup then on it but all the same it worked (:
Emilie B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my third pregnancy and when I went to take the test at about 4 weeks it showed positive the instint the pee hit the test! It was also very easy to read and an amazing price.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Never had a problem with these and used them a lot when I was having fertility issues! To me they work just as good as the expensive ones and are great for us serial peeing ladies ;)
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
I took this test and this came back a couple minutes after the allotted 10...I took 4 faint positive clear blues, have PCOS and am 4 days late from my cycle being kind of normal...I now have some light pink/brown spotting as well...I've experienced a lot of miscarriage...what do you all think?