BY FIRST SIGNAL #5 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a c...2 Answers
Randa O.
These tests are great! Not to mention cheap! My results have always been accurate with these tests and I'm one to test a lot. These actually showed up positive before the internet cheapies did.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
This inexpensive test gave me a fast accurate response. I can't believe we are having #7! I'm shocked but so happy to know since the doctors wouldn't get me in for an appointment for three weeks!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
You can find these almost anywhere but I usually get mine at Wal Mart because their only .88cents. I've had to buy friends this type and it's been very accurate. Why spend lots of money when you can spend less than a dollar on this pregnancy test that does the same thing.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Easy to use, i like that its pretty straight forward and fool proof, however i cant speak for effectiveness because well I'm still over a week late and have taken 6 of these all of which have been negative. i gave up mostly because I'm tired of thinking about it lol
winter s.
Bernie, MO
These pregnancy tests work just as well as the name brand more expensive ones these are a great product to use when your at the stage that you may be pregnant but you may not be and don't want to waste 8 dollars on a pregnancy test that is just going to tell you that your not when you know your not these little products are a great life saver
Tara C.
Columbus, OH
It does what's it's supposed to do and I've never found it to cost more than a dollar. It comes with a little bulb syringe to put the urine drops in the well but it's up to you to find something to pee into and that's why it got a 4 out of 4
ItsLiLiChaos P.
Swansea, MA
These are super sensitive! Best thing for POAS addicts! I had medicated inseminations and had to test out the drugs that would give a false positive until a real positive showed up! These were my faint positives back in January!
Delaney M.
I've used this pregnancy test, and both times I did it was right on. A couple people I know have used these and they worked for them also. You can't beat the price. The process is a bit annoying, but either way it still works great.
Breanna S.
Anderson, IN
Pros: Cheap, easy to find, you can buy in bulk and pee on many, easy to read, pink dye test.
Cons: Sometimes you can find yourself second guessing its accuracy for the price, it uses the "Eyedropper" method rather than the "pee on it" method.

Overall: I have 10 in my cabinet. You be the judge.
Paige K.
This test works just as well as the more expensive tests. It detected pregnancy 4 days before my monthly cycle was supposed to start. I would recommend using this instead of paying big bucks for another brand.
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
Has anyone taken a test and it be negative and a few hours later it show a faint positive and then find out for sure if you were pregnant or not. I took a test last night and it was negative and this morning it had a very faint positive. Please help.