BY FIRST SIGNAL #5 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • I have a question so I had my period Nov 2-8 and then Tue...1 Answers
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
There is zero need to pay for INSANELY EXPENSIVE pregnancy tests. These are less than ONE DOLLAR. And it works and is exactly as accurate as one that cost three to four times as much. Same ones doctors all over use. I've had four babies and they've been correct every time. And I used way more than one before i went to the doctors. LOL.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these tests! They are super affordable and I would buy around 10 at a time. We were trying for our first baby and these tests were the ones that told us that I was pregnant. The best thing about these tests is that you don't have to worry about a little strip, just use the dropper given and it's as easy as 1-2-3! Very reliable and I will use again! I think they were $0.80 at Walmart!
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I've heard from many women Thant pink dye tests are more accurate. These were only $0.88 at my Wal-Mart. Stocked up on a few because it never hurts to be prepared. This is not a stick you pee on, you must collect a urine sample and use a dropper. Easy to use and accurate. I recommend these before buying digital.
Melissa F.
I used to work in a hospital lab and we used the simple beta-hcg tests like this. Works just as well as the expensive ones and when you go to your doctors to confirm chances are they are using ones like this. Don't waste money on the expensive ones ladies!!
Deanna G.
These are 89 freakin' cents at walmart! Like what? I've read that all pregnancy tests work the same so I bought like ten haha A little extra work because you have to pee in a cup to get the sample but you're saving so much money who even cares about that?!
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Budget friendly accurate pregnancy test! I'll let you in on a secret too, when I went to my DR to confirm my pregnancy - they admitted to using this exact test!! Stop throwing money away on expensive tests, imagine the savings you can accumulate and buy baby stuff! Highly recommended for those trying to conceive or even those that maybe missed their monthly!
Alexis T.
This product costing only $0.88 cents where I live is a great bargain. These pregnancy tests work just as well as the higher priced name brand options out there on the market. In fact, this is the brand our local hospital and doctors office uses also.
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
I feel these test are pretty accurate. I love how I can get them for 88cents. My husband and I are trying for another baby so it's nice to have these and it makes me feel less bad when it's negative since I didn't waste as much money
Chantal E.
Tampa, FL
I bought these in February because I thought I was pregnant. They were really cheap and I thought no way it'll come out positive. As soon as the sample hit the test the lines were showing thru. I would say was at least 5 days after your missed period for best results. I'm 8 months now expecting my first child.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
When we began ttc I bought a handful of these, used one 5 days before my missed period, and had a hint so faint that if I looked away it wasn't there anymore. So I immediately took a first response and it was positive also, 5 DAYS BEFORE MY MISSED PERIOD. For 88¢ you can't beat it!
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque , NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no?