BY GENERIC #3 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one...3 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
breanna s.
Pros: Cheap, easy to find, you can buy in bulk and pee on many, easy to read, pink dye test.
Cons: Sometimes you can find yourself second guessing its accuracy for the price, it uses the "Eyedropper" method rather than the "pee on it" method.

Overall: I have 10 in my cabinet. You be the judge.
Pamela L.
Akron, OH
Cheap and accurate. Would recommend and buy again. $.88 at Walmart and works like a name brand.
margarita g.
I was 2 days late on my period and went to walmart to buy this I bought 2 and both positive!!they are great I would definitely buy it again!
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Budget friendly accurate pregnancy test! I'll let you in on a secret too, when I went to my DR to confirm my pregnancy - they admitted to using this exact test!! Stop throwing money away on expensive tests, imagine the savings you can accumulate and buy baby stuff! Highly recommended for those trying to conceive or even those that maybe missed their monthly!
amber s.
Louisville, KY
These are only .88 cents at Walmart. I used multiples of these while we were trying to conceive. they're just as accurate as the name brand but much cheaper when you're testing often!
Only negative is you have to use a dropper which gets a little messy but it's worth it for the cost.
Lorraine D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Great test, works just as well as the name brand for way less.
I got a positive 4 days before my period was due.
Melissa F.
I used to work in a hospital lab and we used the simple beta-hcg tests like this. Works just as well as the expensive ones and when you go to your doctors to confirm chances are they are using ones like this. Don't waste money on the expensive ones ladies!!
Katie B.
These test are so cheap and got me a good dark positive will all 3 pregnancies.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
There is zero need to pay for INSANELY EXPENSIVE pregnancy tests. These are less than ONE DOLLAR. And it works and is exactly as accurate as one that cost three to four times as much. Same ones doctors all over use. I've had four babies and they've been correct every time. And I used way more than one before i went to the doctors. LOL.
Randa O.
These tests are great! Not to mention cheap! My results have always been accurate with these tests and I'm one to test a lot. These actually showed up positive before the internet cheapies did.
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Has anyone taken a test and it be negative and a few hours later it show a faint positive and then find out for sure if you were pregnant or not. I took a test last night and it was negative and this morning it had a very faint positive. Please help.
I took one of these test and got a dark top line but a faint bottom line. My period is supposed to be in two days. What do you think about the lines are they positive or?