BY FIRST SIGNAL #4 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a c...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Deanna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are 89 freakin' cents at walmart! Like what? I've read that all pregnancy tests work the same so I bought like ten haha A little extra work because you have to pee in a cup to get the sample but you're saving so much money who even cares about that?!
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Budget friendly accurate pregnancy test! I'll let you in on a secret too, when I went to my DR to confirm my pregnancy - they admitted to using this exact test!! Stop throwing money away on expensive tests, imagine the savings you can accumulate and buy baby stuff! Highly recommended for those trying to conceive or even those that maybe missed their monthly!
Alexis T.
This product costing only $0.88 cents where I live is a great bargain. These pregnancy tests work just as well as the higher priced name brand options out there on the market. In fact, this is the brand our local hospital and doctors office uses also.
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
I feel these test are pretty accurate. I love how I can get them for 88cents. My husband and I are trying for another baby so it's nice to have these and it makes me feel less bad when it's negative since I didn't waste as much money
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
When we began ttc I bought a handful of these, used one 5 days before my missed period, and had a hint so faint that if I looked away it wasn't there anymore. So I immediately took a first response and it was positive also, 5 DAYS BEFORE MY MISSED PERIOD. For 88¢ you can't beat it!
Randa O.
These tests are great! Not to mention cheap! My results have always been accurate with these tests and I'm one to test a lot. These actually showed up positive before the internet cheapies did.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
You can find these almost anywhere but I usually get mine at Wal Mart because their only .88cents. I've had to buy friends this type and it's been very accurate. Why spend lots of money when you can spend less than a dollar on this pregnancy test that does the same thing.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This inexpensive test gave me a fast accurate response. I can't believe we are having #7! I'm shocked but so happy to know since the doctors wouldn't get me in for an appointment for three weeks!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Easy to use, i like that its pretty straight forward and fool proof, however i cant speak for effectiveness because well I'm still over a week late and have taken 6 of these all of which have been negative. i gave up mostly because I'm tired of thinking about it lol
winter s.
Bernie, MO
These pregnancy tests work just as well as the name brand more expensive ones these are a great product to use when your at the stage that you may be pregnant but you may not be and don't want to waste 8 dollars on a pregnancy test that is just going to tell you that your not when you know your not these little products are a great life saver
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
I took this test and this came back a couple minutes after the allotted 10...I took 4 faint positive clear blues, have PCOS and am 4 days late from my cycle being kind of normal...I now have some light pink/brown spotting as well...I've experienced a lot of miscarriage...what do you all think?