BY GENERIC #2 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Randa O.
These tests are great! Not to mention cheap! My results have always been accurate with these tests and I'm one to test a lot. These actually showed up positive before the internet cheapies did.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This inexpensive test gave me a fast accurate response. I can't believe we are having #7! I'm shocked but so happy to know since the doctors wouldn't get me in for an appointment for three weeks!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Easy to use, i like that its pretty straight forward and fool proof, however i cant speak for effectiveness because well I'm still over a week late and have taken 6 of these all of which have been negative. i gave up mostly because I'm tired of thinking about it lol
winter s.
Bernie, MO
These pregnancy tests work just as well as the name brand more expensive ones these are a great product to use when your at the stage that you may be pregnant but you may not be and don't want to waste 8 dollars on a pregnancy test that is just going to tell you that your not when you know your not these little products are a great life saver
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It does what's it's supposed to do and I've never found it to cost more than a dollar. It comes with a little bulb syringe to put the urine drops in the well but it's up to you to find something to pee into and that's why it got a 4 out of 4
Delaney M.
I've used this pregnancy test, and both times I did it was right on. A couple people I know have used these and they worked for them also. You can't beat the price. The process is a bit annoying, but either way it still works great.
breanna s.
Pros: Cheap, easy to find, you can buy in bulk and pee on many, easy to read, pink dye test.
Cons: Sometimes you can find yourself second guessing its accuracy for the price, it uses the "Eyedropper" method rather than the "pee on it" method.

Overall: I have 10 in my cabinet. You be the judge.
Paige K.
This test works just as well as the more expensive tests. It detected pregnancy 4 days before my monthly cycle was supposed to start. I would recommend using this instead of paying big bucks for another brand.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA
I tried 2 tests like this one, walmart & dollar tree. They worked just fine and beat paying 15 dollars for a test. I recommend them if your going to want to take more than one test. Easy to use and quick :)
amber s.
Louisville, KY
These are only .88 cents at Walmart. I used multiples of these while we were trying to conceive. they're just as accurate as the name brand but much cheaper when you're testing often!
Only negative is you have to use a dropper which gets a little messy but it's worth it for the cost.
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no?