BY FIRST SIGNAL #4 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a c...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Britany N.
Katy, TX
88 cents at Walmart. It's very accurate. Has the pink dye so easy to read. Down fall is you have pee in a cup for the sample I prefer the stick but at this price who cares
sarah i.
These tests detected both of my pregnancies early. My first was a 5 weeks and my 2nd...it detected him before my period was even due!! I love them and they are cheap!
Kristen K.
I believe these are the same pregnancy tests that are sold at our local Dollar Tree. These are what I used when I first tested to see if I was pregnant, I bought about 5 of them and they all came back positive. I bought more expensive ones from Rite Aid and also had a positive result. And now I am 11 weeks. I also tested 4 days before my missed period with these. I think it could depend on your body but they worked for me and are super super cheap!
Ryoko M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
You can't beat the price on these pregnancy tests - that are under a dollar at Walmart, so if you are TTC-ing, grab a whole bunch of these. They are so much cheaper than the other tests. I bought a few of these to test after I had tested positive... I was nervous that it could have been a false positive. Sure enough, these tested positive too. The only hard part about these is that you have pee in a cup, and then use the included dropper to add urine to the window. I was lazy, so I peed on the test directly! Your hands aren't gonna stay clean! But it works.
Giovanna J.
Springdale, AR
These are my go to pregnancy tests because of the great price and accurate results! I'm 19 weeks pregnant now and I used this test when I suspected pregnancy in August. I bought two and ended up not even needing the second because the first showed positive in the AFTERNOON. I confirmed with the second the next morning and of course it showed positive also and at the time I was only 5 weeks pregnant. I highly recommend these to any woman trying to conceive or suspecting pregnancy.
Neisha S.
Monroe, LA
This test works just as well as any expensive test. I took this test and it told me I was pregnant. I also followed up at the doctor's office and I'm expecting my first baby boy in March!!
For those who are wondering if it works, yes! I was happy that they have a safe and affordable alternative to this test!!
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There is zero need to pay for INSANELY EXPENSIVE pregnancy tests. These are less than ONE DOLLAR. And it works and is exactly as accurate as one that cost three to four times as much. Same ones doctors all over use. I've had four babies and they've been correct every time. And I used way more than one before i went to the doctors. LOL.
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these tests! They are super affordable and I would buy around 10 at a time. We were trying for our first baby and these tests were the ones that told us that I was pregnant. The best thing about these tests is that you don't have to worry about a little strip, just use the dropper given and it's as easy as 1-2-3! Very reliable and I will use again! I think they were $0.80 at Walmart!
Karla H.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've heard from many women Thant pink dye tests are more accurate. These were only $0.88 at my Wal-Mart. Stocked up on a few because it never hurts to be prepared. This is not a stick you pee on, you must collect a urine sample and use a dropper. Easy to use and accurate. I recommend these before buying digital.
Melissa F.
I used to work in a hospital lab and we used the simple beta-hcg tests like this. Works just as well as the expensive ones and when you go to your doctors to confirm chances are they are using ones like this. Don't waste money on the expensive ones ladies!!
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
I took this test and this came back a couple minutes after the allotted 10...I took 4 faint positive clear blues, have PCOS and am 4 days late from my cycle being kind of normal...I now have some light pink/brown spotting as well...I've experienced a lot of miscarriage...what do you all think?