BY FIRST SIGNAL #4 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a c...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Theyre a cheap alternative to finding out youre pregnant or not. I gave a four star due to the fact that you have to pee in a cup and its super messy and have to throw away that cup after.
Alexis A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for needing to test on a budget, especially if you've been ttc for awhile. Other tests can get expensive. I have had a few disappointments with getting evaporated lines and mistaking then for faint positives.
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although I’ve never been pregnant, but thought I may have been, I buy these tests. They are only 88 cents so if you’re trying to conceive you’re not breaking the bank to find out if your pregnant or not.
Victoria M.
Fern Park
When I got pregnant with my daughter we were on a very tight budget, so I bought these $.88 tests. So worth it! They gave a clear, accurate, line showing a positive for pregnancy!
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this one at the dollar tree for a dollar and man are these things awesome. They say the cheap ones like this are more accurate than the others and i believe it.
Brennah V.
Frankfort, OH
I took three of these a week before my period. All of them were negative. I gave up on thinking I was pregnant. Then a week later, my period was almost three days late. So I took a different test & it was positive. Yes these are cheap, but I don't think they were accurate for me. I left a day or two in between each test, and not one was positive. No faded line or anything. If I ever think I'm pregnant again, I will not use these. I'll spend the extra money on a better teat.
alyssa S.
I have used these every time I was pregnant and it always gave me a positive with in 5min. And both times i was barely 5weeks.. I have never used any other pregnancy test and have never had a problem with these.. would definitely recommend
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These tests are the cheapest where I have found them like under one dollar and they are def better then more expensive or digital test! I got a positive test at about 16 days past ovulation and took a test everyday until the line got just as dark as the control line. These tests are great to watch line progression!
Chantal E.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these in February because I thought I was pregnant. They were really cheap and I thought no way it'll come out positive. As soon as the sample hit the test the lines were showing thru. I would say was at least 5 days after your missed period for best results. I'm 8 months now expecting my first child.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This pregnancy test is great. First of all, it's super cheap. Secondly, it's accurate. It accurately told me I was pregnant with both of my kids, and the results appeared very quickly and very clearly. There's no sense spending $10 on a pregnancy test when you can get accurate results for way cheaper.
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
I took this test and this came back a couple minutes after the allotted 10...I took 4 faint positive clear blues, have PCOS and am 4 days late from my cycle being kind of normal...I now have some light pink/brown spotting as well...I've experienced a lot of miscarriage...what do you all think?