BY FIRST SIGNAL #5 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a c...2 Answers
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
I like them, they’re 88 cents so thats easy. Wouldn’t recommend relying on them obviously, but it gives you an idea. Only problem i see is that you have to wait the whole two weeks after your missed period to get a solid result.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
First signal is my absolutely favorite pregnancy test to use! I bought mine a Walmart for like 99 cent! I normally test my self bout every 2-3 months bc I’m on the implant in my arm! It’s really easy to use this pregnancy test!
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Although I’ve never been pregnant, but thought I may have been, I buy these tests. They are only 88 cents so if you’re trying to conceive you’re not breaking the bank to find out if your pregnant or not.
Brennah V.
Frankfort , OH
I took three of these a week before my period. All of them were negative. I gave up on thinking I was pregnant. Then a week later, my period was almost three days late. So I took a different test & it was positive. Yes these are cheap, but I don't think they were accurate for me. I left a day or two in between each test, and not one was positive. No faded line or anything. If I ever think I'm pregnant again, I will not use these. I'll spend the extra money on a better teat.
Elizabeth C.
I've always used these tests when I was concerned I may be pregnant. I've never been pregnant and every test I've taken always reflected that. I keep these around for piece of mind because they are so cheap but effective. I once had a test done during a doctors visit and the tests they used looked dead on like these! Highly recommend, even as just a first test before going to a dr or buying more expensive ones.
alyssa S.
I have used these every time I was pregnant and it always gave me a positive with in 5min. And both times i was barely 5weeks.. I have never used any other pregnancy test and have never had a problem with these.. would definitely recommend
Teesha S.
Lafayette
I didn't think I was going to like these tests but I took four of them last year on my hubby's birthday and then on my birthday which was the next day and they said I was pregnant. They were effective they just didn't look like they would be, and I would recommend these to others who are on a tight budget like we were and still are
Ashley T.
These tests are the cheapest where I have found them like under one dollar and they are def better then more expensive or digital test! I got a positive test at about 16 days past ovulation and took a test everyday until the line got just as dark as the control line. These tests are great to watch line progression!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This pregnancy test is great. First of all, it's super cheap. Secondly, it's accurate. It accurately told me I was pregnant with both of my kids, and the results appeared very quickly and very clearly. There's no sense spending $10 on a pregnancy test when you can get accurate results for way cheaper.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
For the price these are awesome. I have always found them to be accurate. For someone like me who has PCOS. & has to constantly test it’s nice to have a cheap option so you don’t waste so much money on tons of negative tests. I’ll definitely continue using these and suggest them to others
I am a day late with my period... is it too early to test for pregnancy? I tested this morning when I woke up and it shows 2 lines... 1 in C and 1 T ... could that be that I am pregnant?
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
Has anyone taken a test and it be negative and a few hours later it show a faint positive and then find out for sure if you were pregnant or not. I took a test last night and it was negative and this morning it had a very faint positive. Please help.