BY FIRST SIGNAL #4 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is...5 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a c...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really hate these pregnancy tests. I used them to find out I was pregnant with my last baby because they were cheap and available and I could buy a bunch to be sure but they were messy and mostly defective.
These are a dollar yes, but you better buy at least 7 to 10 if you want to know for sure. A lot of these just outright don't work and are defective. The other ones don't show the lines properly so you can't be sure and about 2 out of 10 work and you always want to take 2 to 3 tests to be sure.
Its also pretty gross and can be messy having to pee in a cup you provide (should probably get rid of that unless you want to drink out of it later. Yuck.) And then use their included dropper to suck some from the cup and then put a few droplets as directed into the small open area that looks like a small circle and wait the directed amount of time.
They can work if you buy enough but its a hassle. It's nice to have a cheap option but its a dirty process and its not fast and easy at all but I suppose if you need to know right then and can't get to the doctor right that minute or afford a 17 dollar pregnancy test (which probably means you should have been more careful.) Than this is a good option for you.
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Despite being so inexpensive this is a great product. It told us we were pregnant with our baby due next month even before the more expensive pregnancy tests. It works well and shows results fast. The only downside is it doesn't come with a cup or anything but considering its so cheap that isn't a big issue.
Elizabeth C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've always used these tests when I was concerned I may be pregnant. I've never been pregnant and every test I've taken always reflected that. I keep these around for piece of mind because they are so cheap but effective. I once had a test done during a doctors visit and the tests they used looked dead on like these! Highly recommend, even as just a first test before going to a dr or buying more expensive ones.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used these for every one of my pregnancies. They show up right at the time of my missed period, and they are only .88 at Walmart! They may not predict “6 days earlier” like some tests but they are cheap, so in my opinion they are still worth it.
Teesha S.
Lafayette
I didn't think I was going to like these tests but I took four of them last year on my hubby's birthday and then on my birthday which was the next day and they said I was pregnant. They were effective they just didn't look like they would be, and I would recommend these to others who are on a tight budget like we were and still are
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With all 3 of my pregnancies, I was trying to get pregnant and I couldn't fathom spending $9-$20 for some name brand pregnancy test when I intended to buy a bunch of them so I could keep seeing if I was pregnant yet. My friend worked at a DV shelter and told me that these tests are the same ones planned parenthood uses so I took what she said and have been talking ladies out of the expensive ones ever since. Only downfall is you can't (or aren't supposed to) just pee on it. You have to pee in a cup and use the dropper to put a couple drops onto the test. Good price and I found out at 8 weeks I was pregnant with my oldest, 6 weeks with my twins, and 5 weeks with my son.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For the price these are awesome. I have always found them to be accurate. For someone like me who has PCOS. & has to constantly test it’s nice to have a cheap option so you don’t waste so much money on tons of negative tests. I’ll definitely continue using these and suggest them to others
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
First signal is my absolutely favorite pregnancy test to use! I bought mine a Walmart for like 99 cent! I normally test my self bout every 2-3 months bc I’m on the implant in my arm! It’s really easy to use this pregnancy test!
Natalie H.
West Columbia , SC
It works I have taken two of them just to make sure. Just read the instructions. If you're trying to TTC then you should, by all means, buy a few to keep around the house. You can find them for under a $1.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
I have never been pregnant but I am married and paranoid, so I may have used these in a pinch lol. They are less than a dollar at Walmart so I have bought them just for peace of mind before. I've never had a problem with any of them. Yes, it's slightly more work than the average pregnancy test, but oh my gosh you save so much money.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no?
Has anyone taken a test and it be negative and a few hours later it show a faint positive and then find out for sure if you were pregnant or not. I took a test last night and it was negative and this morning it had a very faint positive. Please help.
Does anybody know how i can get ahold of them i got three tests and they all were not valid
I took one of these test and got a dark top line but a faint bottom line. My period is supposed to be in two days. What do you think about the lines are they positive or?