I took this test and this came back a couple minutes after the allotted 10...I took 4 faint positive clear blues, have PCOS and am 4 days late from my cycle being kind of normal...I now have some light pink/brown spotting as well...I've experienced a lot of miscarriage...what do you all think?

Hillary N.
Hillary N.
Saint Marys, PA
4 months ago
It looks like you waited to long to look at the test. I’ve thrown tests away and came back and looked ten minutes later and they were positive and I was not pregnant. Only look at the test within the time limit because after that they are false.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
4 months ago
I think pregnancy tests are confusing sometimes. I mean that looks like it could be positive howevet i know most pregnancy tests arent accurate that soon after missing a period. Even the early detection ones are necessarily reliable. Spotting could equal period starting too and that faint line could be a false positive. Idk but i will give some advice if you are trying to become pregnant and youve had miscarriages. Have your doctor check your progesteron levels. They have to be certain level durimg first trimester to sustain pregnancy and if they arent, youll miscarriage every timem i had 2 miscarriage before my doctor tested my levels and my third pregnancy was my first successful because i took progesterone tabs daily durikg 1st tri to keep my levels normal. With my second child, they startes progesterone the moment i found out i was pregnant and i had no problems with her either. Im not saying thats the issue but gives you something to rule out if keep having problems