Has anyone taken a test and it be negative and a few hours later it show a faint positive and then find out for sure if you were pregnant or not. I took a test last night and it was negative and this morning it had a very faint positive. Please help.

Nessa M.
Nessa M.
5 months, 4 weeks ago
i really feel pregnant and I have had every pregnancy symptom for the past 5 weeks. I've taken tests before and when I looked back a few hours or days later it was still negative. So when this one came up positive after several hours I got really excited. But I don't want to get too excited and it just be a false positive.
Christina L.
Christina L.
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Ive actually kept a negative test. For it only come up positive later. Sounds weird. But i couldve swore i was pregnant. Come to find out a few weeks later i was actually pregnant. I dont know if that test i kept at the top of the trash can just read positive after it sat. Because i actually googled it. I cant really recall what it said. But id check further into. Because possibly the pee sat on it so long it ran off into the dye part and made it all wet so a small t popped up. :/