Brennah V.
Frankfort, OH
I took three of these a week before my period. All of them were negative. I gave up on thinking I was pregnant. Then a week later, my period was almost three days late. So I took a different test & it was positive. Yes these are cheap, but I don't think they were accurate for me. I left a day or two in between each test, and not one was positive. No faded line or anything. If I ever think I'm pregnant again, I will not use these. I'll spend the extra money on a better teat.