First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert

How does this brand hold up vs the big store brands like first response and clear blue? Are they accurate ?
How long did it take for these tests to really darken up?
Can someone please tell me if I can trust this pregnancy test?
Start your review of First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test!
Houghton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the pregnancy test that I used to find out I was pregnant with my daughter and it continues to be the test I pick up when I need it. It works perfectly and is extremely affordable compared to the higher end tests that fk the same exact thing.
Leesburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They are really cheap, but highly efficient. They can be a bit tricky (you really have to focus well to see the line...) but they are efficient even within the first week of your missed period.
Shalimar, FL
I got a positive with these a week before my missed period. Even before I got one with clear blue! It actually showed up darker than the first response one as well. I highly recommend these to anyone testing. They’re so much more affordable, and in my experience more accurate.
Purchased at: Walmart
These little cheap os for. 88 cents at Walmart work!! You do not have to buy name brands to get the same results! Good luck to any woman tryinh to get pregnant!! XO
Flower Mound, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test uploaded by Teresa C.
When you are in a financial bind, these are great as they are only $0.88 at Walmart. The only problem I found with them (and it wasn't just me having this issue) is that the line does not show up within the time frame. My positive showed up well after 10 minutes. I even took 3 or 4 more brand named tests after this that confirmed I was indeed pregnant
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this pregnancy test when I got pregnant. I think this worked very well. You have to pee in a cup and then use the dropper on the test. Some people may not like this extra step, but I liked it because to me it felt less messy. You don't have to spend a ton of money on a pregnancy test because this one works just as good as the name brands do.
Des Moines , IA
Purchased at: Walmart
These work as well as the others. These are what the doctor told my sister that they used as well, the down side you have to pee in a cup and use a dropper for pee you can’t just pee on a stick. I would recommend if you are in the process of conceiving and checking more often then usual.
New Baltimore, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This test worked 4 days before my missed period and for only $1 it is amazing! The only difference is you have to pee into a cup and drop the pee onto the test instead of just peeing on the test. It is affordable and gives accurate results just make sure you dont read it after 10 minutes because it gives false positives (evaporation lines).
Chambersburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I took a good many of these all within a few weeks. They seem like they worked well and even gave me a correct reading. They are a bit messy with having to pee in a cup etc.
Hedgesville
Purchased at: Walmart
I get these at Walmart for 88 cents and they are really sensitive. Found out I was Pregnant with my second son at 5 weeks 3 days. Digital tests never worked for me it would take past 9 weeks to show. Pink dye tests are the best to use you can get false readings with blue dye. These tests can have intents on them not sure why.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...