BY GENERIC #3 in Pregnancy Tests

First Signal One-Step Pregnancy Test: Easy-to-read results Positive results as soon as one minute Use any time of day No mixing, no measuring Built-in self check lets you know the test was done correctly Contents: one test cassette with dropper and one instruction insert see more...

• I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one...3 Answers
  • What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read? 3 Answers
  • So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Cheap but accurate.
I bought one because I hadn't been feeling myself (at 8 DPO). I took it randomly in the middle of the night and it said negative so I shoved it back in the box and left it laying on the back of the toilet. Today it fell behind the toilet and out of the box. I looked at it a second time just because and there was a faint positive! I'm currently 13 DPO and my period was due today but I took another test and I'M PREGNANT!
So not only is it cheap, but if you give it enough time, it may even read a very early pregnancy.
Giovanna J.
Springdale, AR
These are my go to pregnancy tests because of the great price and accurate results! I'm 19 weeks pregnant now and I used this test when I suspected pregnancy in August. I bought two and ended up not even needing the second because the first showed positive in the AFTERNOON. I confirmed with the second the next morning and of course it showed positive also and at the time I was only 5 weeks pregnant. I highly recommend these to any woman trying to conceive or suspecting pregnancy.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I've heard from many women Thant pink dye tests are more accurate. These were only $0.88 at my Wal-Mart. Stocked up on a few because it never hurts to be prepared. This is not a stick you pee on, you must collect a urine sample and use a dropper. Easy to use and accurate. I recommend these before buying digital.
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
I feel these test are pretty accurate. I love how I can get them for 88cents. My husband and I are trying for another baby so it's nice to have these and it makes me feel less bad when it's negative since I didn't waste as much money
Kristina S.
Greensboro , NC
It very cheap at Walmart, it's 88 cent. They're in the pharmacy side at Walmart. It's way more cheaper then other products. I use it every time I get a scared, and I don't barely have money to get the other products
Emilie B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my third pregnancy and when I went to take the test at about 4 weeks it showed positive the instint the pee hit the test! It was also very easy to read and an amazing price.
Kayla W.
Danville , KY
Used this test multiple times. If you pregnant it will def show. Dependable. .88 u can't beat it. More than likely u will buy more than one test. Good price.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I really hate these pregnancy tests. I used them to find out I was pregnant with my last baby because they were cheap and available and I could buy a bunch to be sure but they were messy and mostly defective.
These are a dollar yes, but you better buy at least 7 to 10 if you want to know for sure. A lot of these just outright don't work and are defective. The other ones don't show the lines properly so you can't be sure and about 2 out of 10 work and you always want to take 2 to 3 tests to be sure.
Its also pretty gross and can be messy having to pee in a cup you provide (should probably get rid of that unless you want to drink out of it later. Yuck.) And then use their included dropper to suck some from the cup and then put a few droplets as directed into the small open area that looks like a small circle and wait the directed amount of time.
They can work if you buy enough but its a hassle. It's nice to have a cheap option but its a dirty process and its not fast and easy at all but I suppose if you need to know right then and can't get to the doctor right that minute or afford a 17 dollar pregnancy test (which probably means you should have been more careful.) Than this is a good option for you.
Brennah V.
Frankfort, OH
I took three of these a week before my period. All of them were negative. I gave up on thinking I was pregnant. Then a week later, my period was almost three days late. So I took a different test & it was positive. Yes these are cheap, but I don't think they were accurate for me. I left a day or two in between each test, and not one was positive. No faded line or anything. If I ever think I'm pregnant again, I will not use these. I'll spend the extra money on a better teat.
Chantal E.
Tampa, FL
I bought these in February because I thought I was pregnant. They were really cheap and I thought no way it'll come out positive. As soon as the sample hit the test the lines were showing thru. I would say was at least 5 days after your missed period for best results. I'm 8 months now expecting my first child.
Im confused.... I took this test lastnight it came back negative. So i threw it the box my bf looked at it a hour later and it was a very faint postive
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't know if you all see the faint line, but my son is the one who saw it sitting on my dresser. I took another test and had two lines on that one.
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
What's the lowest hcg levels this brand can read?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
So can someone please tell me, do you have to pee in a cup or no?
Has anyone taken a test and it be negative and a few hours later it show a faint positive and then find out for sure if you were pregnant or not. I took a test last night and it was negative and this morning it had a very faint positive. Please help.