First Response™ Rapid Result Pregnancy Test

NULL

Has anyone has a bad pregnancy test with these? i have had two where the screen never came up with a control line or anything. Maybe it was a bad batch?
Start your review of First Response™ Rapid Result Pregnancy Test!
Center Valley, PA
First Response™ Rapid Result Pregnancy Test uploaded by Monica C.
It worked. We were pregnant every time. All healthy and energetic beauties. First response helped me thru a few miscarriages and pregnancies and I was so grateful for the early response times and results
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I never had a bad experience with this test I have four children I always buy this test never had misread always on point I highly recommend this test if you haven't tried it before!!!
Rochester, PA
This is one of the best pregnancy test out there! I used this one with everyone of my pregnancy and they never let me down! Definitely recommend this proxuct to any that thinks they might be pregnant! Give it a try, you won't regret it. & is easy to use!
Vanceboro, NC
first responce never lets u down these are the pregnancy test i used when i found out i was having my first baby i was recommend by all my friend and family and i was overly sastified no ?s it told me i was pregnant i now recommend to anyone buying a pregnacy test
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I Keep these around because you never know when you need to test yourself to put your mind at ease I'm 40 years old and on birth control my husband just had A nip tuck so I should have to use these anymore but I still have a couple just in case you gotta check lol
Philadelphia, PA
This pregnancy test is rapid , i used it a couple a times . Very good product .. easy to use .. I recommend this pregnancy test you can find it at most pharmacies..
Mobile, AL
Definitely a great pregnancy test to buy. Its way to use and to read. It surely met my expectations so I used it with all my pregnancy scares lol
Shreveport, LA
I used this test. Both times I was pregnant the line was faint, but it was there. It works well. If you can't see the line well retest. It is not very exsoensive.
I took this when I found out I was pregnant four months ago.. one was positive (the first) and the second one was negative.. I ended up going into my office two weeks later and having a positive urine test than a positive blood test to confirm my pregnancy. I will say I was unsure about the quality.. but it made for a great photo..
Goddard, KS
I enjoyed this product it was very quick and reliable. This product is pricey but for the fast and reliable results I think that it is worth paying extra for. The results show up clearly and this is a great quality product.