FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result Pregnancy Test

Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test gives you results 6 days sooner than your missed period. No other brand can do that. See side panels for details.

• Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test
  • The ONLY brand that can tell you 6 DAYS sooner than your missed period
  • Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period
  • Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone
  • Read your results in just 3 minutes

Early Pregnancy Detection Matters3

The first few weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development, so early prenatal care is important for a healthy birth weight and the baby’s survival. The sooner you know you’re pregnant, the sooner you can begin making healthy pregnancy choices for yourself and your baby that include diet, nutrition and limiting your exposure to hazards.

Things to Know About Testing Early...Some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test. The amount of pregnancy hormone increases as the pregnancy progresses. In laboratory testing, FIRST RESPONSE™ detected the pregnancy hormone levels in 76% of pregnant women, 5 days before their expected period; in 96% of pregnant women, 4 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women, 3 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women, 2 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women, 1 day before their expected period; and in >99% of pregnant women, on the day of their expected period.

Hi There I was wondering what other people’s experiences are with home pregnancy tests? How early has your test cane back positive before you expected period date?
First Response vs. Clear Blue. Preferences and thoughts?
Does the 6 days sooner actually work?For my first i didnt test pos until 2 weeks after missed period. Hubby and I are trying again and im impatient to wait 5 more days for my potential period
Start your review of FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result Pregnancy Test!
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The First Response Early Result Pregnancy test with comfort sure design is a great test to use when you missed your period or you can even use it six days before your missed period. It’s very accurate and you can read the results within three minutes. If you get two lines you will be pregnant and just one line means that you are not pregnant. When you are trying to conceive you really want a test you can trust and which has easy to read results. Especially when you are trying to conceive you usually don’t want to wait until your missed period to test and the First Response Pregnancy early result test can be even used six days sooner than your missed period. I usually try to wait until my missed period to be absolutely sure about the results but it’s nice to know that you can use this test even before that. I have been using the First Response tests before and always got an accurate result. It gives you a piece of mind. And now with the longer curved handle and wider tip the tests are even more easy to use. The longer curved handle makes it easier to hold the test and the wider tip makes sure that you can get the tip into the stream of urine without having a mess. I love that you get the results within three minutes. I really recommend the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test when you are trying to conceive
Ocala , FL
IA really do like this brand it definitely did the job lol but it also made me feel very comfortable because in my Box it came with one that showed you the word pregnant or not pregnant and the other just showed lines. I took the 1 that had lines and I was the 1 that had a faint line and having this be my 1st time it wasn't clear to me if it was a yes or a no when I took the other wine which I'm glad it had that option it showed me yes I was pregnant which helped out a lot I didn't have to expend extra money on trying to find another 1 I knew right then and there that's what it was clear as day I wish all pregnancy tests had this option I know only a few do but it's Saved a lot of time and money
Lowell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used these when I was trying to get pregnant with my son. I used the cheapie strip tests every day after ovulation just to see and then switched to these when I saw lines on those tests just to be sure. They worked well but not as well as the cheapie strips or the clearblue. I just feel like the line was very inconsistent and I used them the same time every day. One day I even panicked because the previous two days there had been a line and then the next it was so faint I barely saw it but was still getting positive on my other tests. As someone who has had a chemical pregnancy before this was super worrisome.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love these tests and recommend them to everyone! This was my first positive with my baby boy. :) now for the negatives! : the pink dye on this is more reliable than say, blue (I’m looking at you, Clearblue [due to this, I only recommend Clearblue digitals and those have their own negatives as well]) but if you wait too long or do not follow instructions, you could be reading a false positive. If you read it within the proper time frame, these work like a gem! It’s really hard to see a line that isn’t there unless you’re an all out squinter. These really do give you a positive before any other brand, in my experience I saw a positive (as well as a line getting progressively darker each day with subsequent testing) at least 3 days before any other brand did. Next time I’m TTC, I will definitely reach for these first.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had been trying for a baby for many years, came to the US and had needed GYN surgery and got told to try again....first missed cycle and I grabbed two of these. It claims to give us a accurate result 5 days before your missed period but it isn’t actually that accurate as it depends on your HCG level at that point...and the level varies from women to women. My first test was negative and second faint positive....I now have a soon to be 8 year old daughter. It is pretty clear to interpret results, but just know it’s only 50% accurate prior to your period and if negative should be repeated a few days later
middle of no where
FRER is #1!! I’ve been using FR testing since 2008! Love the clarity of the pink die. Love the accuracy of the testing. I have not had any issues with FR giving me faulty results. I recommend to all, as FR has the earlier detection of HGc levels. I am on baby #4 with FR! Always recommend pink die for clarity. Always recommend FR as they have the earliest and most accurate hGc detection! (For the mommas who cannot wait to know if they’re growing A little bean, or even the mommas who are not ready to be a momma and need clarity on being able to wait a little longer! 😝
Culpeper, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Normally I buy my test from the dollar store because are very accurate with results. But when I was pregnant with my daughter my husband made me take three test lol. I couldn’t believe I was pregnant either so took two dollar store ones and this one. They all came back positive. So it definitely gave me quick results in mins. Which I love vs going to the doctors and have to wait a couple hours. I wish they made some pregnancy test come with little cup for u test easily. But I love this one because u can just use the restroom and not worry about a cup
Houston , TX
I'll admit that in the past couple of months while trying to conceive, every first response test I took had a faint positive when I clearly wasn't pregnant. I even had an ultrasound the same morning I got a nice dark line. The doctor confirmed a negative and said she had no idea why the tests were positive. I just took one yesterday and it was stark white like I had never seen before. Took the other test this morning and it was snow white. So apparently, the tests are going through a quality assurance situation and operating properly.
Pharr
So they say these pregnancy test are early response but that wasn’t the case with me. I was feeling very ill but a different type of I’ll so I kinda felt I might be pregnant I took one of these test and it came out negative so I took some medicine 2 days pass I eat Burger King then throw up now I know this isn’t right I rarely throw up so I go get the cheap $1 tree ones and sure enough I’m pregnant! So after going to doctor and confirming pregnancy as well I went back home and took this test it was still negative like really !!!!!!
Street, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I say first response is a good brand to trust for accuracy but I think this type of test with the two pink lines is sometimes a little hard and confusing to read when it's negative sometimes the one line will be very faint. And that's no good when your paying over 10 for any first response kit. That's why recently I purchased a equate digital 2 pack for 6 something at walmart which is great and it gives you the words and no hard reading and guessing with these. I would do away with the line tests you have and do all plus and minus tests or digital.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...