BY FIRST RESPONSE #3 in Pregnancy Tests

Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test gives you results 6 days sooner than your missed period. No other brand can do that. See side panels for details.

• Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test
  • The ONLY brand that can tell you 6 DAYS sooner than your missed period
  • Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period
  • Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone
  • Read your results in just 3 minutes

Early Pregnancy Detection Matters3

The first few weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development, so early prenatal care is important for a healthy birth weight and the baby’s survival. The sooner you know you’re pregnant, the sooner you can begin making healthy pregnancy choices for yourself and your baby that include diet, nutrition and limiting your exposure to hazards.

Things to Know About Testing Early...Some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test. The amount of pregnancy hormone increases as the pregnancy progresses. In laboratory testing, FIRST RESPONSE™ detected the pregnancy hormone levels in 76% of pregnant women, 5 days before their expected period; in 96% of pregnant women, 4 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women, 3 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women, 2 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women, 1 day before their expected period; and in >99% of pregnant women, on the day of their expected period.

• Does this test work good?12 Answers
  • the new curved ones are really bad for false positives ri...3 Answers
  • Do these have a hard reading? I have heard that they blee...3 Answers
Gabriel G.
Sherburne, NY
So two years ago while tearing apart our new house I felt funny. I texted a friend and she came over right away with a first response test. She said she had it from her last pregnancy scare. She I used it. The first one I took was too light to see so I took the second one. The lines were so dark I was then scared and crying. Welcome motherhood. thanks first response I liked your product I just with they all worked perfectly not having issues seeing the line or not.
Michelle C.
elmhurst
I used this test to find out if I was pregnant or not. It is affordable. I took the test the first time and within seconds it gave me back a response. It was a bit confusing because it had two lines, one faint and one strong. According to the box that means, PREGNANCY. I was still unsure and freaking out so I took the second test. And the results came back instantly too. With the line much more stronger meaning I am pregnant.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So, how I found out i was pregnant was super funny! So the story goes:
One day I was cleaning up my room and I saw my little box of my fire response pregnancy tests! I had one left so I decided to take it and BOOM a plus sign came up and I called my fiancé super quickly and we were super excited! I went to the doctor a few days later + they couldn't even tell me how many weeks I was because I found out SUPER early (I found out via test I was pregnant @ 2 weeks!) I was super excited + I definitely recommend using these if you suspect your pregnant, they are really helpful and it's super easy to read!
Carrie K.
bakersfield
While trying for my second child, i bought all types of pregnancy tests to find out if i was pregnant as early as i could. A light but clear line showed up on a cheap dollar store test so i bought this one to confirm but both lines were so faint i couldn’t tell if it was positive or negative. Even after i confirmed the pregnancy with my OB, i tried the second test and still couldn’t get a clear positive.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used these with both my pregnancies and wasn’t supposed to be able to get pregnant so the first time it gave a clear and fast positive result I seriously doubted it but after going to the dr. They confirmed the test was absolutely on point, so with the second pregnancy I believed the test right away and it was right again so two beautiful girls later I can say these are affordable and very accurate 💕
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to test! I like the design of the test (keeps your hands dry). It is SO easy to read one line you are not pregnant, 2 lines you are pregnant. I have never had an indent or have had any false positives or negatives. They are a bit on the higher price point for pregnancy tests, but I feel confident in the result so I don’t mind paying!
Amanda S.
Hi I been trying for 3 mo now to get pregnant and I’m in denial right now I have read so many bad reviews my lines are faint and the digital the only one that actually confirms it but like I said I’m indenial
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
LOVED this pregnancy test when I was pregnant with my first babygirl who is now going to be 4 I had took this test to really make sure I was indeed pregnant and I also love the ones that tell you how many weeks you are I highly recommend this one for first timers !
Kaitlin G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This test worked great!! And im pregnancy yay! It was very easy to read the lines when it was done and it didn't take long for it to show up. Easy to use easy to ready. Great product. Used it 1 day after my missed period.
Emily H.
Charles City
Got the package home and both tests were broken and the box completely intact. I will never buy these tests again. They also gave me 4 false positive test different weeks. After losing a baby I cannot deal with this
Cynthia A.
Mooresville, IN
Does this test work good?
Leslee F.
San Miguel, CA
Are these accurate? I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came up with a faint line, which means it's positive! I posted the picture on a trying to conceive forum and immediately there was a comment saying that ladies are getting false positives with them. Had anyone experienced this? I'm now leery to get excited about being pregnant because I'm afraid it's a false positive.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a faulty test?
Skyler H.
Rineyville
Are these accurate?
Ashlee A.
Saint Paul, MN
I have been looking for the best Pregnancy Test,However I have at least 1 in each pack I have bought from First response that doesn't work or errors is there a reason for that?

back