BY FIRST RESPONSE #17 in Prenatal Supplements

First Response has been supporting women throughout their pregnancy journey for over 25 years. Excellent source of B vitamins for energy metabolism support. Good source of Calcium for nursing moms. 100% DV Folic Acid for pregnant & lactating women. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
I tried other prenatal vitamins before these and it would make me nauseous and vomit as soon as I would take them. My mother in law recommended that I take gummies instead and my nausea went away ever since I started taking these. I wish they had other flavors but I can live with the orange flavor.
Dominique M.
MONTESANO, WA
I found these at target on clearance so I decided to try them. They work great, but the taste was a little off. I didn't buy them again because I couldn't find them anywhere, and they were spendy.
Kathleen F.
I am trying to get pregnant and wanted to start taking vitamins before I do. I am giving it 4 stars because it satisfies all my supplemental needs, particularly folic acid. The reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is I don't personally like the flavor or smell. I feel like if/when I get pregnant, it may be a little harder to stomach because I find the taste really unpleasant.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I started taking these after my daughter was born since I'm breast feeding and I think I might take these with my next pregnancy since they have more stuff in them than the other brand I took. theyre a little on the pricy side but they work good. I will say though that the flavor tastes more like Orange Cream rather than Orange Punch
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
These taste delicious, which makes it a pleasure to take my vitamins. Since I'm in the process of trying to conceive (and just improve my health), my diet has also changed to include fewer sweets - these gummy vitamins have become my little "treat" because they taste so good.

I've noticed they can be expensive, but they've gone on a 2-for-1 sale at Walgreens and other drug stores multiple times in the past, so I just stick up then.
Nia W.
Palm Bay, FL
I've been on these for about 5 months now and they have been wonderful! If you take them during the day then it will give you plenty of energy. If you take them before bed they help to put you to sleep. My doctor recommended and it was definitely a great choice! Try Try Try soon to be mommy's!!!!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I loved this at first! They were easy to eat and tasted amazing! Months into taking them my body stopped allowing me to take them because of the taste lol. I would definitely recommend.
Katie P.
Rimrock, AZ
 I have been exclusively breast-feeding my son for the past eight months, and I find every single day feeling drained, lethargic, exhausted, and just suffering from absolute fatigue. I have been looking for a vitamin to be able to take to help me feel more energetic as well as overall better during this breast-feeding journey that I am on with my son. After taking these for the past week I feel  so much better than I have previously, I can't believe how great these work and they taste great. I will definitely be taking these throughout my post natal time as well as in the future if I plan on conceiving again.
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
I suppose they do what they are supposed to do, given that they are vitamins that have all sorts of goodness, but the taste is absolutely terrible. The outside feels like it's covered in pure sugar, and the orange taste tastes like the smell of the outside of an orange juice plant - kinda like burning orange peels.

That aside, the price wasn't so bad. They were only $14.99 at Publix, which was a bargain compared to some of the other gummy brands which were a great deal higher price for less product.

I personally wouldn't recommend them.
Jazmin C.
These taste really weird but good at the same time. At first you get that unflavored gelato taste then after you chew it really good it taste citrusy with a hint of fruit punch. I take these since I am still breastfeeding and you take them twice a day after a meal. I got them free to review but I don't mind these or the ones you swallow but these are okay for prenatals. They're also a really dark orange color that look a bit gross but they're really good actually.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Im wondering if the doctor really approves of this ,does anyone know?
Tabitha C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was wondering if anyone had tried these, I really like them but I'm wondering if anyone had any adverse side effects.
Tara C.
North port, FL
Do you think that these really help the baby get all of the essential vitamins that it needs? Do you recommend these vitamins?