BY FIRST RESPONSE

Get Pregnant Sooner* Predicts your 2 most fertile days New Technology! Better Predicts Ovulation! Over 99% Accurate* #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand? This kit contains 7 First Response Easy-Read Ovulation Test sticks and instructions. Follow complete instructions inside box. Laboratory testing shows that there are enough test sticks included in this kit for over 90% of ovulating women to detect their hormone surge. * Based on direction for use. Based on the Pharmacy Times 2005 Pharmacist OTC Recommendation Survey. * Over 99% Accurate in detecting the LH surge in Laboratory Studies Working together to raise awareness of infertility If you are trying to build a family and its not happening as quickly as you expected, you probably have many questions. First Response is a proud sponsor of Resolve: The National Infertility Association. Resolve is the nonprofit organi see more...

Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
Great test if you know how to use it properly. Love that it has a pregnancy test included. It's nice that it's the old model pregnancy test and not the new one with the funky handle.
Tashana L.
Cape Coral
This will be my second month using these. Very easy to use with clear instructions. I also love that they are available in almost every major store! A very affordable way to pin point ovulation
Blia X.
I've used this product and it definitely works well. It let's you know if you're ovulating or not. It did meet my expectations and it's a great tool to use. It's also a great price and I would recommend it to others.
Alexandria G.
Divernon, IL
Love this brand and product! It was extremely helpful when trying to get pregnant with our first child. We will be using it again for our next
April W.
Ponca City, OK
This works great for discovering when ovulation is going to start! Using this with recognizable symptoms and I was pregnant within 2 months!!
Susan M.
Roberts, WI
I love using this ovalation test. Always a love using this brand and the pregnancy test one. It work better and easily to understand.
Vanessa A.
I used this test when I found out I was expecting wig my first child and was so please that I used it again for my second.
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV
I used these when trying for my second child. They were very accurate to help me pinpoint when I was ovulating
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this item and brand to help conceive my son. Quick results and very accurate. Recommend to anyone.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great way to help you track your ovulation and easy to use as long as you follow instructions correctly.
Grace B.
Austin, TX
Does this perform better than others of it's kind?
Melissa E.
San diego, Ca
Can you ovulate during your period? That's impossible right? I heard someone say she did and I was like ummm????
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Wouldn't you need more than one kit to predict when your ovulating? The kits are so expensive!
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Que tal es este producto ?
Bethany S.
How does this work? What are the steps?