BY FIRST RESPONSE #1 in Pregnancy Tests

First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, 2-Pack: Only test that tells you 6 days before your missed period Unsurpassed accuracy Easy to read results Results in 3 minutes 2 pack see more...

• Does this test work good?12 Answers
  • the new curved ones are really bad for false positives right! 3 Answers
  • Do these have a hard reading? I have heard that they bleed and in...3 Answers
Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This has been a very reliable product for me. It can be found at all local drug stores, wal-mart, target and I'm sure many other places. It's extremely easy to use and has a curved design for less of a Hunchback of Notre Dame posture when trying to collect urine. The results read very clearly and I haven't had any false negatives or false positives. First response is definitely my preferred brand that I trust which is important because picking up one of these bad boys is no joke.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Gave me the quickest positive I've ever seen! I am currently 13 DPO, period due today. I didn't quite feel like it was going to come (my symptoms mirrored pregnancy more) so I decided to take this test. Honestly, I chose it because it had a mail in rebate and I like saving money.
This test has given me the confidence I needed to invest in "the other" test with the digital display.
Asia S.
Bladensburg, MD
This is a pretty good pregnancy test if you ask me.... It is sold at a pretty good price and is packaged very well. What I loved the most about this test is how it is angled just enough to make it easier for woman. Also i like how you can connect the pregnancy test to the first response app on your phone, that's pretty cool.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Design doesn't matter to me, it's the quality of the test THEN the price. These are awesome! Simple to use and read and works within minutes. Every time I needed to use it, it was 100% right and was even right when I used it when I found out I was pregnant. I trust these 100% and wouldn't buy any other brand.
C C.
This is the best over the counter pregnancy test in my opinion. I am on my second pregnancy and have always trusted this brand and felt that it tells you the fastest of any test. I have not had an issue with a false positive either. The only downside is that they are expensive.
Lara J.
St Petersburg, FL
The gold standard when it comes to tests, this will reliably answer your question without confusion. The instructions are clear, the test is quick, and the proof is easy to understand. It may be a bit pricier than some brands but it is worth the peace of mind!
Kylie R.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is the pregnancy test we used to see if we were pregnant. It gave us a positive a full week before my missed period and now 10 months later we have a little baby boy! I love this brand, it will be our go to pregnancy test for future pregnancies.
Steph L.
Great reliable product. They give fast results and they are very easy almost foolproof to use. You can check early even before your missed period with accuracy. Three little guys later and I wouldn't have used any other brand!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
What is says it's true , it's quick to let you know if you're pregnant or not. It's a bit pricey but I wouldn't go to any other it showed me I was pregnant 1 day missed period. I highly recommend it. It's the best !!
Jayla M.
Fort Worth, TX
Best test to get the fastest results! It tells you six days sooner than your missed period! It is easy to use and easy to read, I bought it from my local Walmart. Overall I am completely satisfied with my purchase!
Cynthia A.
Mooresville, IN
Does this test work good?
Leslee F.
San Miguel, CA
Are these accurate? I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came up with a faint line, which means it's positive! I posted the picture on a trying to conceive forum and immediately there was a comment saying that ladies are getting false positives with them. Had anyone experienced this? I'm now leery to get excited about being pregnant because I'm afraid it's a false positive.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Have you ever had a faulty test?
Ashlee A.
Saint Paul, MN
I have been looking for the best Pregnancy Test,However I have at least 1 in each pack I have bought from First response that doesn't work or errors is there a reason for that?
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Do these have a hard reading? I have heard that they bleed and indent a lot.