First Nature Hummingbird Feeder, 16 oz

First Nature Hummingbird Feeder, 16 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of First Nature Hummingbird Feeder, 16 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Fabiola Z.
Canby, OR
This product works! I had it for a few years. I love the outdoors and I like having this in several places outside my house so I can watch the hummingbirds as I do the dishes or enjoy a cup of coffee in the kitchen.
Maria B.
I have 6 different feeders and this style seems to be liked by the hummingbirds as well as the others. It's easy to clean and refill. It hasn't leaked and I've had it for quite some time. Love feeding the hummingbirds and love buying new feeders.
Kellynna B.
Donaldsonville
I have the 32 ounce. I love it. The hummingbirds come every day all day once they realized where the feeder was.

Looking for your answer?