BY FIRST DEGREE

Bacon splatter. Curling irons. Shaving razors. Tea kettles. Hot muffin trays. Road rash. Hot grilling tongs. What do all these have in common? They can all lead to burns, which happen more often than we realize. Yet there has never been a complete solution… until now! First Degree® Advanced Burn Cream’s unique, patented formula helps to repair skin damage from all kinds of minor burns. It soothes pain on contact, protects against infection, and helps reduce the appearance of unsightly scars. So put your trust in First Degree® – the ­only complete solution for all kinds of household burns. $5.97-$8.99

• Any idea if this works on pre-existing burn scars or marks?2 Answers
  • Does this product tend to leave rashes or irritates the s...2 Answers
  • How did you like the cream did it work for you or no 2 Answers
First Degree® Advanced Burn Cream
  • "When I applied it to my burn the pain went right away and soothed my skin, The cream is not too oily or sticky and has a pleasant sent." in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product free for testing purposes as part of the vitavox box The first degree burn cream works great on anything from a grease burn to a burn from your curling iron." in 5 reviews
Kylie A.
I have a high temp curling wand and have burnt myself multiple times, but the last one was BAD. So bad I went to CVS to ask the pharmacist for advice because it was very large and painful. He recommended this and I cannot believe how well it worked for me. It did not blister (and should have), and took the pain away near instantly! And does not look to be scarring. I recommend this!
Gina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was able to use my First Degree Burn Cream yesterday when I burned myself on my hot glue gun. It was kind of a nasty burn since I got glue on my finger and it didn't come off right away. A blister has already formed, but thanks to the burn cream (which I received free from Influenster), it doesn't hurt. I applied it immediately after the burn and then a little while later because it still stung. The next day and the only evidence is the blister; no pain at all. Thank goodness I got my burn cream in perfect timing!
April H.
I received the Advanced Burn Cream from Influenster for free in my #vitavoxbox. I was a little bit concerned as to how I would figure out where to try it out and after reading the box I knew. Not only is this cream for burns, but it helps with scars and bug bites. Summers in Kansas, you are sure to get many bug bits so I was very thankful. It really helps heal bug bites and got my legs looking normal again! I would definitely recommend everyone to have some of this around!
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
Oh where do I start? I didn't think I would need this product. Within the first five days of having it around I did. Though not a burn, the cream really helped to heal a badly busted nail. Out of the three active ingredients, two of them can be beneficial for most types of cuts, scrapes, etc. I have since used this on food burns, scratches, open bug-bites, and even small open areas from hitting my toes on things. Perfection. Product was received in a Vox Box.
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Influsenter sent me a sample of first degree burn cream. Ito be quite honest I can't tell a difference between this stuff and the generic cream in my medicine cabinet. It doesn't take away the burning sensation,I haven't notice my burn scar going away. Thankful for a free product but I would not purchase this again.
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
I just received this complimentary product from influenster for testing purposes and I must say that the Advanced burn cream does help to repair a bad burn I had on my arm. I only used this cream twice since I had the burn , and it didn't take very long for it to start working it's magic. I would definitely recommend others with minor burns of any sort to be open minded about using this product. #BurnsHappen #Beprepared
Dana G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am impatient and accident prone (aka a horrible combination), so I was very excited to receive this in the Vitality Vox Box. When I was peeling back the plastic on a TV dinner, the steam burned my thumb. I didn't apply enough at first, but when I applied a generous coat a few minutes after the first coat, it was so soothing! Very thankful to have this on hand for future emergencies, and I highly recommend it!
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this product compliments of Influenster for testing purposes. I noticed a huge difference when applying to a minor scrape on my hand. I had a two different abrasions on the same hand shortly after receiving the product, I applied First Degree to one and left the one untreated, First degree help it heal much quicker, I have not burnt myself to see how it will react on a minor burn.
Angelique S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes. I usually don't think these kind of products work but after burning my ear with my hair straightener and putting this one, I am officially a believer. It immediately delivered a cooling sensation that made they area feel better. I will definitely by buying this when my sample runs out.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this item free from influenster in my #vitavoxbox for testing purposes. I never used burn cream before, and didn't feel like I needed to have it on hand. That has changed since I received this product. I burn myself all the time in the kitchen, and have used it to provide burn relief. It instantly relieves the pain! I will definitely keep this product on hand!
Sophia L.
North Bergen, NJ
Any idea if this works on pre-existing burn scars or marks?
Bianca L.
Modesto, CA
Is anyone else having a hard time writing a review for this because they haven't gotten burned yet? hahaha Seriously though. I am.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How did you like the cream did it work for you or no
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product tend to leave rashes or irritates the specific spot
Tiffany P.
Do you feel like this product works?